SAU Community

Next Autosports "ultimate Control Day"?

NYTSKY

OK all i just paid so ill see you all there.With the new found power i have received im sure to turn a wheel or two.

Goodbye SAVAs you pieces of garbage.Will definatley be honing my drifting again as ive been out of the driving day loop for a couple of months due to my upgrades.Also have a Project Mu brake kit on the way so hopefully will be installed by the 27th.Fingers crossed.

My last effort.Those wet patches really stuffed my run.

hi dave.have we met or seen each other before.i am from ingleburn.i drive a white r33 with bodykit and white rims.

you have an impressive list of mods.if you really want to get better at drifting its allot easier with a decent lsd.

if you want to do a diy $20 lsd rebuild jobbie then go to the link in my sig.mine is still going good.youll have to specify that you want the shims asap though when you order them in.

the rear end is allot easier to predict/hold sideways.

this saturday!?!?!?!!?!

awesome Steve!!

Congrats mate, Im sure the day will go freakin awesome for you and your mrs!!

*beersforall!*

Oh, and re:semi's - at the texi - I was on the wet skid pan and I got the worst times with my semis, understeered everywhere and at one stage I almost came off the track cause of them!! Ando (a31deviat) wasntthebest either!!

On the back track though we were pretty quick!

Craig - mate, Im gonna take you up on the diff shimming - when I get time!! :thumbsup:

hi dave.have we met or seen each other before.i am from ingleburn.i drive a white r33 with bodykit and white rims.

you have an impressive list of mods.if you really want to get better at drifting its allot easier with a decent lsd.

if you want to do a diy $20 lsd rebuild jobbie then go to the link in my sig.mine is still going good.youll have to specify that you want the shims asap though when you order them in.

the rear end is allot easier to predict/hold sideways.

There a couple of white 33s in the area i would have driven past you at some stage probably.The biggest pain at the moment is the Hicas and i need some solid bushes for the rear as it tends to axle hop alot.

Cant wait for the day though! All time attack with the slalom and trying to keep the back end cranked sideways in the cloverleaf.But then again could be all time attack,would like to better my 3rd place from last time.

well im gonna have a go this time as well....as i havent sold my 33 yet i have a decision to make....the gtr or the gtst....ill get my brother to take one so I can swap and change on the day....

Craig - mate, Im gonna take you up on the diff shimming - when I get time!! :P

all good.like we discussed.note:may inccur small sexual favours and beers :)

Hey jeff...see you there man..this time..pls...don't F*** up..hehehe

Eug.

it was pretty close but the guy in the BMW was to hard to beat on the dry skid pan.he was good.

but for the rest of us meer mortals it was really close for the top 6 in the rwd category.there was less than a sec separating us all.jeff was going well untill the spinout.

if you want good times then sliding the ass end out all of the time isnt an option.as you know.

There a couple of white 33s in the area i would have driven past you at some stage probably.The biggest pain at the moment is the Hicas and i need some solid bushes for the rear as it tends to axle hop alot.

Cant wait for the day though! All time attack with the slalom and trying to keep the back end cranked sideways in the cloverleaf.But then again could be all time attack,would like to better my 3rd place from last time.

all good.i will come down,even if i am not competing,on the day most likely and watch.

crap. i dont know if i will have my car for the 27th.

i will have to get back to you on it, but will definitely come watch. Or maybe i will take the cressida out lol we shall see. i havent missed one yet.

eug- what fu*& up :rolleyes:

actually i had a few last time lol. im fixing my reaar camber now so maybe i wont just wheelspin everywhere. then we will see.

Just got an email from Autosports admin.Telling me the Ultimate control day has been cancelled!!!

They are giving refunds to the people who have paid already.

Im spewing i had the car prepped and everything for it.

>_<