Unofficial Gor Cruise #3

cheez

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, not that this should pose too much of a problem, but me and the old man were just looking at his last months issue (issue 278) of Unique Cars and noticed in the back section "Comming Events", there is going to be some Great Ocean Road cruise to celerbrate 75 years of the worlds largest war memorial (limited to only 40 vehicles)!!!!!......

Its on the same day as our cruise!!!! :P:)

Looks like their going to have a few more than 40 Vehicles !!!!!! :laughing-smiley-014:

P.s obviously this might not be between Melb and Apollo bay, but just thought i would mention it.

Hey guys, not that this should pose too much of a problem, but me and the old man were just looking at his last months issue (issue 278) of Unique Cars and noticed in the back section "Comming Events", there is going to be some Great Ocean Road cruise to celerbrate 75 years of the worlds largest war memorial (limited to only 40 vehicles)!!!!!......

Its on the same day as our cruise!!!! :D:)

Looks like their going to have a few more than 40 Vehicles !!!!!! :laughing-smiley-014:

P.s obviously this might not be between Melb and Apollo bay, but just thought i would mention it.

That would be awesome, as a cruize like that would probably have some pretty exotic cars.

Owning a porsche boxter, going on cruize and being surrounded by 100 skylines that are faster than you :)

PS: I know I contradicted myself by saying porsche boxter and exotic cars. But you get my drift.

Edited by DogKnight

will be an intimidating thing having all skylines around. wont pose an issue. its also schoolies i think or is that the following week? i cant remember, i finished 5 years ago. damn that is a long tym.

will be an intimidating thing having all skylines around. wont pose an issue. its also schoolies i think or is that the following week? i cant remember, i finished 5 years ago. damn that is a long tym.

ive just finished year 12 and yes schoolies starts the weekend of the cruise... just thought i'd let ya know :)

means a bigger audience and jealous teenagers who will love the site of however many skylines!!

im 50/50 at this point.

but for SE ppl will be doing a meet point again.

meet point will be at Brandon park business centre next to shell servo corner of frentree gully and springvale roads. meet at carpark facing springvale road.

time will be meet at 8:30 for 8:45 depature to meet up with the guys at the first meet point

im 50/50 at this point.

but for SE ppl will be doing a meet point again.

meet point will be at Brandon park business centre next to shell servo corner of frentree gully and springvale roads. meet at carpark facing springvale road.

time will be meet at 8:30 for 8:45 depature to meet up with the guys at the first meet point

Awesome, a SE meet point would be good.