SAU Community

Sold - Please Remove

http://paulr33.sauvic.com.au/docs/powerfc-...erfc-faq.htm#70

It basically says in this FAQ, to check the sticker / product code on the side of the powerfc unit and check it against the apexi table in the link on my first post....eg. pfc product code "RB26" = commander "FCC NT" this is for the BNR32, for a BNR33 (R33 GTR), the product code on the side of the pfc box should be "GTR33" which on the table shows you can use either the FCC NT or FCC3. So best thing to do is check your pfc code and match it up on that table.

Id say your in the same boat with me Vspec R33 if it says RB26 on the side of your powerfc unit.

Cheers!

Gagz

Edited by R31 Gagz

Likely... I just tried an FCC3 controller from an RB25DET Power FC and that didnt work... It just locked up at the apexi screen. Didnt even report a version number. I guess I have an old one too. There was no mention of R33 GTR on it anywhere, althogh one of the stickers was 1/2 damaged so it wasnt readable.

I have an S14A......

On the side of the box it says 414-N016. And the model serial # is PFC SR2016.

So goin by the Apexi site it says I can either use the FCC FN or FCC3 correct????

Therefore this commander can work on my s14A, right?

Yes it would be fine for yours.

Suitable for an R34 GTT??

Going by the chart for RB25DETs in the 34s, you have to use an old type like mine for some reason.

Are you interested then XQZIT?

Cheers!

Gagz