SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

just driving normal seemed to have pulled a little from fire wall or the bracket twisted maybe cracked wont know fully untill i get to look at it 2morrow has happend to a mate of mine just unlucky i spose not sure if i can weld it or if i have to get another one :banana:

Cronic, its not the actual pedal but rather the pedal box; the box that holds the pedal.

They have crappy little spot welds which pop eventually. If you don't let it get too bad the box is salvageable as it doesn't completely rip apart.

The fix is to simply weld the box up nicely.

kisin this is a couple of pics of the car i was thinking of

come on steve we all know that the signs on the window have no correlation with the actual car :) after all there is the picture somewhere around with the V8 on the s15

Cronic, its not the actual pedal but rather the pedal box; the box that holds the pedal.

They have crappy little spot welds which pop eventually. If you don't let it get too bad the box is salvageable as it doesn't completely rip apart.

The fix is to simply weld the box up nicely.

I bought a reienforced clutch pedal bracket from JDM CONCEPT for $129.00 delivered after looking at my stock bracket and seeing that it was bent and very weak looking

come on steve we all know that the signs on the window have no correlation with the actual car :) after all there is the picture somewhere around with the V8 on the s15

lol nick sifnt the V8 wasn't an Autech option