SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Well I'll join your mood ...

I submitted an offer on a house in Woodville. The agent got back to me and advised the vendor was very happy with the offer, but wanted to continue with the auction. :D MY GF will be disappointed.

House was valued at $350K, a previous offer of $355K by another party was knocked back, and I offered $368K. I think they're just being greedy now! Anyway, I'll be at the auction and I'll have an ex-auctioneer with me who will assist winning it low with any luck. I've got a higher limit than what I offered, but I'll start low and keep it low.

I'll have the last laugh if I win at auction for alot less than my original offer :ermm:

Its a waste.. You will then have to worry about throwing too much oil in to the head and how to get it back again.

The N1 pumps are difficult enough to control and require restricting of the oil that flows to the head.

Stick with the RB25/GTR std pump or if you must go for the N1. RB25det and GTR pumps are the same.

cheers for the help :ermm: is the sr1 pump the same as sr2 and what should i be paying for a new oem oil pump, iv never been a fan of N1 pumps :D

Hi roo.. suck bout the house. I'm in a shit mood too... screw work... screw bills... screw customers and i want my freaking wedding photo's already!!! :ermm:

BRING ON THE WEEKEND ALREADY!!!!!!!

yeah no worries Luke, consider it done.

Ben (Dohmar) and Luke (ENR034), do you guys still want one as well....let me know soon please and we can sort out payment later

yeah no worries Luke, consider it done.

Ben (Dohmar) and Luke (ENR034), do you guys still want one as well....let me know soon please and we can sort out payment later

Yeah mate I do, thanks

-D

Hi roo.. suck bout the house. I'm in a shit mood too... screw work... screw bills... screw customers and i want my freaking wedding photo's already!!! :)

BRING ON THE WEEKEND ALREADY!!!!!!!

You in a shit mood? ... but Ben isn't even on the Xbox yet is he? :P

You guys wanna come over tonight for pizza or something? I'm Tracy could use the cheer up since our offer was 'only' considered (not knocked back at all, but the vendor wants the auction now) :P

I reckon if it doesn't fetch over $360K at auction the vendor might wanna go back to my offer! Bet ya the bastard will use my offer as the reserve price now. ;)

used a wire wheel tonnes of wet and dry sand paper, undercoat and some decent paint. colour was tungston i think.. commodore colour :P

all up two full days

just temporary till i get them all blasted back and powdercoated properly