SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Very interesting. Now you've got me looking at all sorts of demographic vids on youtube. Just as I was about to get of the comp.

Have a look at that./ Its not as detailed as the original but its interesting

yeah that's certainly interesting, very

You seem stressed. Teaspoon of cement love? ... or perhaps a funeral plan for the unlucky soul?

id say funeral plan lol

but then a teaspoon of cement love prob wont go afar lol :cheers:

front mount is mostly mounted. gotta get a couple more brackets made up, and clean up one of the elbows, but i should be able to get it all done and have it driving by the weekend.

Edited by scandyflick

oh yeah, andrew came over and picked up the dump pipe gear, good god his car sounds tough. probably the coolest sounding rb ive ever heard.

True, and it goes like f**k too... when he can get traction that is! :)

Hope you get it sorted before the weekend :)

Well, my PS3 is giving me some sort of Error code. After a quick search of the internet its Sony's version of Xbox 3 ring of death and the best part is, its just out of warrenty! Gonna ring up Sony tomorrow and sort it out, Hopefully its not going to cost me hundreds

hey mate what error is it?? ps3 has a common flaw with yellow light of death and the blu ray disk reader cracks the shits. and if its out of warrenty then i hate to say it but ur in strife, there not like microsoft and recognise that there is a major issue with there SKU's. best bet is to trade it in at eb games, they give you good cash for em. take the money and go buy another one and buy the 5 year warrenty...... very well worth it. might cost you all up around $200-$300, but you get a new console and a 5 year warrenty :)