SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Life Story entry #324

Finished the EOFY books at work today. Just need to follow up a few items, but the heat is dying down now. The bosses look a little stressed after I told them the tax bill figure (BAS) :rofl: ... wonder why? :D

Now I'm going to (a late) lunch. The day's been full on. :D

hey cara...

... GET A DET!

Lol, just finished reading the chronicles of bruiser, f**king funny! I do recommend that you all read it!

haha, its a rad tale, was much be better when it was in forum lay out though. much more lols to be had.

i just heard couple of people planning a murder on cb radio around fulham area at work :rofl: watch news tonight

was it for real or was it a pair of 12 year olds playing cops and robbers?

please explain

was it for real or was it a pair of 12 year olds playing cops and robbers?

please explain

they sounded pretty legit... like in their 30s or 40s.. probably drug dealers. i can often hear drug dealers on cb scanner at work, never heard them planning a murder tho. could be some phony gangsta wannabes tho

you 2 fighting remins me of wood work in kindy, when i used to

fight this kid because i wanted the bigger hammer.

i got kicked out of that kindy. its not my fault the top of his finger got crushed, i swear!

/

i have just decided something.....

seeing as im currently weighing in at 98.7 kgs in my birthday suit, i have absolutely no chance in hell

of winning the go kart GP coming up.

SO

i think my aim will be set on Ruby, for being so farking cocky thinkin he is going to win.

my aim that night, is to make sure he doesnt win! while hopefully still placing higher than him....

yeah, that should make it more fun.

hehehe

I think some tossbag just tried to rip me off on eBay... won a phone off me, paid through PayPal by eCheque, probably thought I was going to send the phone off before it clears, the eCheque was meant to be cleared by sometime yesterday to tomorrow, today the eCheque status was cancelled - guessing either he didnt have the funds to pay so it failed or the scum was trying to get a free phone.

Bah what a waste of time - have to dispute and claim fees back and relist the item and wait another week until it sells again.

Who wants to buy a Sony Ericsson C510 for $250? As new approx 1 month old.