SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

not convinced about Ladyboy Gaga just yet, but until confirmation....

must_not_fap2.jpg

oh, and just heard on the news that a Skyline was driving erratically on a reserve off Gorge Rd, Athelstone last night. Apparently residents reporting it to the police on fire somewhere in the area. If it was thieves, sorry to the owner, if it was the owner, tough f**king luck.

So all this talk of headjobs do older people do that?

I've got questions i want to ask but don't really want to.

Do older people get it, or do you mean give them? How old is old?

well, the 200 made 171rwkw. dirty and untuned on 14psi (the turbotech wouldnt go lower without fallin apart...).

its leaning out a little bit in the top end though. thinking afm might be a little out of it.

now shopping for a z32/r33 afm (whatever will see 220rwkw and be cheap, lol) and a fuel pump.

also dropped in on w.e.b suspension/modbury tyrepower and had a look for that knocking noise i can hear on corners.

dave who works there spent the better part of an hour checking basically ever nut, bolt, bush and bearing in the front end. all sweet.

then we noticed the passenger side engine mount, its pretty much farked. so ill be hunting for a new set of mounts me thinks.

best part is, he didnt charge a cent, which was pretty awesome considering how long he spent under my car...

Edited by scandyflick

well, the 200 made 171rwkw. dirty and untuned on 14psi (the turbotech wouldnt go lower without fallin apart...).

its leaning out a little bit in the top end though. thinking afm might be a little out of it.

now shopping for a z32/r33 afm (whatever will see 220rwkw and be cheap, lol) and a fuel pump.

also dropped in on w.e.b suspension/modbury tyrepower and had a look for that knocking noise i can hear on corners.

dave who works there spent the better part of an hour checking basically ever nut, bolt, bush and bearing in the front end. all sweet.

then we noticed the passenger side engine mount, its pretty much farked. so ill be hunting for a new set of mounts me thinks.

best part is, he didnt charge a cent, which was pretty awesome considering how long he spent under my car...

Still very very respectful figure. Nice you got the knock source kind of sorted too.