SAU Community

R34 Gtr Z-tune

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go onto http://www.powerplayimports.com/includes/c...php?make=Nissan The Ztune is still for sale and i rang PowerPlay and the said it was still for sale $250,000. Hear are a heap of pics to......

http://www.powerplayimports.com/minigal/in...TUNE&page=1

Be nice to have that kind of coin.

The 72 GTR clone looks nice too.

Why would anyone want to modify it anyway? you'd have to think you were smarter than the nissan engineers if you thought you could improve the car just by changing the exhaust or completely redoing the engine management. All it will achieve is you will ruin the driveability and lose your factory warranty (i presume it has warranty).

Everything about this car is only awesome when it is all as nissan designed it. :P

Edited by pixel8r

I guess the guy was full of shit then.

Is it me or does the red interior look kind of 'shit'?

Yea I dont mind the red on the seats with the leather but the only thing thats a bit of is the steering wheel just looks a bit to new for the car...

much prefer the standard gtr wheel. but i would never change it i would leave it how nismo wanted it hey...

guys iv seen the car in person, i was there wen it made its debut in aus... and i can tell u the car looks 1000 times better in real then it does in the pics... the car is purely ORGASMIC!!!!!

Why would anyone want to modify it anyway? you'd have to think you were smarter than the nissan engineers if you thought you could improve the car just by changing the exhaust or completely redoing the engine management. All it will achieve is you will ruin the driveability and lose your factory warranty (i presume it has warranty).

Everything about this car is only awesome when it is all as nissan designed it. :P

100% agree mate.... 10.1 sec quarter mile any faster and it would't be street legel anyway... :P

hmm that guy seems a bit quiet... i call bullshit as well. as for the whole modding thing. DONT DO IT. not on a car that is 1 of 20 IN THE WORLD (and as far as i know 1 of those is still at the NISO factory). why would you change anything on a car that was 4 years in the developing, as has stats that will blow away any other manufactured car. period.