SAU Community

Apexi S-afc

is it??? i was under the impression u could completely remap ur entire fuel air curve from idle up, either way i have ordered mine wether it goes in my car or not is a different story, but if and or when it does i will post up dyno sheets and make sure to get runs and figures for before and after.

From what i understand you are right NA_R33. ive just ordered one too, and from my research it says you can adjust your fuel curves at any RPM range.

well lets hope so!

haha yep, i got mine for just under 530 bucks australian from an american company and thats delivered and its the series 2!!!! and they are like 750 to buy here what a bargain i can almost get mine fitted and dyno'd as well without paying more then what there worth to buy here.

the adjusted fuel curve comes into effect above 80% throttle usage. below 80%, its just the normal curve set by the factory.

when u guys go get your safc, write down the settings because the factory 'may' re-adjust itself after installing and tuning the modual.

i had a mate with an R33 gtst, he got his fitted and dyno tuned for $100, but this price may be cheaper if he bought the unit from the same people

hey man, just use a search engine, put it "s-afc II" and "sale" and it will come up with heaps of places between 300 - 330 american, which by the time u get it here works out to be a bit over 500 bucks. i think i got mine from supra store online.