SAU Community

Newbies

Hi guys,

New to SAU. I'm Tarun, have had my V35 in Perth for around a year now.

Have already delved into the threads and have gained a substantial insight into the world of V35s! Thanks to all those responsible =D

Will definitely be on here more often,

Cheers

tarun

Welcome Tarun. Enjoy your stay.

We are organising WA V-series cruise No.5 in October. Come along if you can.

Hey Guys,

The name is Aaron from Perth.... Will be picking up my V35 tomorrow =)

I have heaps of question's to ask and just wanna thank u guys in advance for the help....

Cheers

theres heaps of info here in this forum. next best thing is the wa rd5 cruise next month so be sure to go.

Hey Guys,

The name is Aaron from Perth.... Will be picking up my V35 tomorrow =)

I have heaps of question's to ask and just wanna thank u guys in advance for the help....

Cheers

Welcome Aaron, hope you enjoy your V.

There's a V-series cruise in October. Come along if you can.

Hey all, just picked up my V35 last week. Thought it would be good but not THIS GOOD! I love it..

Anyway took it for a nice run in down to Augusta on the weekend. Its so nice to drive.

Details: 350GT Premium 70th Anniversary, auto, 27,000km..

Thanks to all who helped create the threads about fixing the window motor / reset regulator.

My window was playing up a little bit on the weekend. Fixed it yesterday using the info i got from here.

Here's a pic of my car.

cheers

Tom (Perth)

noreg.jpg

Edited by projectx

Hey all, just picked up my V35 last week. Thought it would be good but not THIS GOOD! I love it..

Anyway took it for a nice run in down to Augusta on the weekend. Its so nice to drive.

Details: 350GT Premium 70th Anniversary, auto, 27,000km..

Thanks to all who helped create the threads about fixing the window motor / reset regulator.

My window was playing up a little bit on the weekend. Fixed it yesterday using the info i got from here.

Here's a pic of my car.

cheers

Tom (Perth)

noreg.jpg

Welcome to SAU, Tom. Looks like you are a proud owner of your V35.

There's a WA V-series cruise on 17-10-10 (Sunday). Come along if you can and make some friends.

Welcome to SAU, Tom. Looks like you are a proud owner of your V35.

There's a WA V-series cruise on 17-10-10 (Sunday). Come along if you can and make some friends.

Thanks for the heads up Victor, i actually get back from Bali that afternoon so dont think ill be up for it. Ill definately be interested in the next one though.

Thanks for the heads up Victor, i actually get back from Bali that afternoon so dont think ill be up for it. Ill definately be interested in the next one though.

Sure Tom. The next cruise or meet-and-greet will be either in November or December, depending on the number of people that can come. Looking forward to seeing you at the next event.

Holiday in Bali is always nice. Enjoy your time there.

Hello guys,

New to SAU, picked up my V35 premium last week and loving it to bits, with only 25,000km =)

think I just missed the sydney V35 350z meet! would be awesome to meet some other v35 and 350z owners...

Will post up some pics soon =)

Sure Tom. The next cruise or meet-and-greet will be either in November or December, depending on the number of people that can come. Looking forward to seeing you at the next event.

Holiday in Bali is always nice. Enjoy your time there.

Thanks mate cant wait for the next one! :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

Joined a while ago now but have been trawling through the wealth of information on this site instead of posting. Finally took the plunge and purchased a V35 now its just the 2 months wait to get it over here and complied.

Hope to have the car ready before the next cruise.

Cheers,

Ken

Hi guys,

Joined a while ago now but have been trawling through the wealth of information on this site instead of posting. Finally took the plunge and purchased a V35 now its just the 2 months wait to get it over here and complied.

Hope to have the car ready before the next cruise.

Cheers,

Ken

Welcome Ken. Congrats on the purchase. Coupe or sedan?

Are you from WA? If so, looking forward to seeing you at the next event.

Got a white coupe and really excited, but just need to be patient for it to get here from Japan.

From Sydney so won't be able to meet up unless I'm over there and you guys dont mind a rental car tagging along.

Got a white coupe and really excited, but just need to be patient for it to get here from Japan.

From Sydney so won't be able to meet up unless I'm over there and you guys dont mind a rental car tagging along.

White coupe...nice. It will worth a wait when you finally get it.

You are welcome, mate if you really coming. I might be coming to Sydney mid next year for holiday and if I get a chance, I want to check out the V-series scene.

Anyway, nice to know you again. Enjoy your V when you get it. :)

Edited by Victor.T

Hey Ken,

Congrats on your purchase. What year model is it? The hardest thing is the wait ! I dont get my license till week before Christmas,But the Syd cruises have been cool -some nice V's gettin around. Will hopefully catch up on the next. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brian,

Nice ride mate. Same model/ Colour as mine. I too owned a GTST.!! Great minds think a-alike.But I can tell you one thing, the V is definitely Quicker !Unless you were running alot of boost on your GTST. In stock form The GTST does 100K in about 6.6. the V does it in 6.GTST does qtr in about 14.6. The V does it in about 14.2

The ride is so smooth in the V you dont notice the speed. I had quick dash with a well boosted GTST when I first got the car & got him by 1/2 to 1 car. Mine came with the Impul chip and Fujitsubu exhaust, which gives it few tenths.

Is yours a manual too ??

Cheers

Elie

Brian,

I purchased a 2005 V35 a few weeks back and the ride is very smooth but a bit slower then my GTST, But thats fine.

I am looking forward to the next meet up in Sydney

Edited by ELFGT350