SAU Community

Newbies

Hi guys,i signed up like a few weeks ago thought id intoruduce my ride to you all.I have a 03 V35 350GT..Have owned it for just over an year now and have done a few basic mods.Will be posting pics in the gallery thread.

Cheers...

Edited by vQ350gT

Hi,

Im hopefully buying a V35 over the weekend (if the goddamn bank will get a move on..)

used to own a S14 until my apartment garage decided it would rather be a pool than a garage a few weeks ago with the flash rains..

Looks like alot of good info here, look forward to coming on some cruises etc. :cheers:

Hi Guys,

Just bought a 2005 V35 today and the car is standard.

Come with 17" wheels, cloth interior, no power seats, Single CD player and no Bose sound system.

Also have the factory LCD but everythings are in Japanese, so dont know how to use it.

Oh yer, only come with one I-key too, have to get another spare I-key.

Going to get cruise control fitted soon.

Thats all i'm going to do to the car for now.

Have to clean the interior and wash the car on the weekend then i'll post some pics!

Edited by Son Gokou

Hey Guys

Im from dubbo nsw, i own a nissan r31 skyline, its white over silver, has a few little mods nothing very major.

ive owner the car for a fair while now, the car is in extremely clean condition for a R31.

Wayne.

Hey Guys

Im from dubbo nsw, i own a nissan r31 skyline, its white over silver, has a few little mods nothing very major.

ive owner the car for a fair while now, the car is in extremely clean condition for a R31.

Wayne.

Wayne... whilst it isn't a huge problem and some of us don't all have 'new' Skylines yet... you have posted your hello in the V35 Skyline section.

Most of the guys have had earlier Skylines before, however this section is really for all things V related.

Hey, I'm Kiera from Newcastle! Bought a 70th anniversary edition white 04' 350GT in January! Full leather interior, heated seats, dvd player, fujitsubo exhaust, BOSE system, 18" RAYS. So far so good, definately a smooth ride! :)

:down:

Hey, I'm Kiera from Newcastle! Bought a 70th anniversary edition white 04' 350GT in January! Full leather interior, heated seats, dvd player, fujitsubo exhaust, BOSE system, 18" RAYS. So far so good, definately a smooth ride! ;)

:thumbsup:

Hey Kiera, welcome &nice buy. Ya gotto love that Fujitsubo exhaust. I have it on my 05.

Got some pics?

Hey, I'm Kiera from Newcastle! Bought a 70th anniversary edition white 04' 350GT in January! Full leather interior, heated seats, dvd player, fujitsubo exhaust, BOSE system, 18" RAYS. So far so good, definately a smooth ride! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Got to love that 70th Anniversary Edition ;)

Hey thanks ;) Will b taking some good pics over the weekend and will def post them up :thumbsup:

Hey Kiera, welcome &nice buy. Ya gotto love that Fujitsubo exhaust. I have it on my 05.

Got some pics?

Hey, this is my car :D Not feelin the back sensors so thinkin about gettting them resprayed but overall its my baby and im happy with it :spank:

post-71367-1267827098_thumb.jpg post-71367-1267827115_thumb.jpg post-71367-1267827132_thumb.jpg

post-71367-1267827146_thumb.jpg post-71367-1267827155_thumb.jpg post-71367-1267827166_thumb.jpgpost-71367-1267827845_thumb.jpg

Hey, this is my car :D Not feelin the back sensors so thinkin about gettting them resprayed but overall its my baby and im happy with it :spank:

^^

Nice Kiera... really neat and yep get those sensor painted.

Is it Auto?

Edited by Stephen Thorpe

Unfortunately yes. At the time there wasnt many manuals available for sale and the one or two that were available i wasnt prepared to pay an extra 5+ grand for a manual, especially when they were pretty stock and standard. I was already torn between getting a 350z and the 350gt but im very happy wit wat the GT is giving me, especially for the price :mad: But definately gettin those resprayed.. dont rly like them on there.. but wat can ya do :laugh:

Nice Kiera, very tidy. :D Hope you have many good miles. Clear indicators too .

Painting those sensors should sort it. Anyone stuffing around with the GT's nice full bumper ourght to be shot. :)