SAU Community

Newbies

Thanks ELFGT350! Wow you've got the Rays 19" and manual ... sweet! Those I missed out on. :P

LOL, I'm exactly the same way - wanted black or lakeshore. The colour change is awesome, kinda like Ayer's rock :D

Because there were not many V35s around here when I was looking, I actually had to compared the different colours on GT5 P! As good as the rendering was or actual pictures of the car in Japan, it doesn't do the car or colour justice.

faarrog did u get that from Mick??

Hey Zac, sure did! I wanted one of these for a few years now after you showed me one of the first ones you imported at SVI. He tells me you just got a nice new 04 ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Zac, sure did! I wanted one of these for a few years now after you showed me one of the first ones you imported at SVI. He tells me you just got a nice new 04 ?

yeah i did. has 22,000kms on the clock all stock stanard with s/r.

should arrive this week but wont see it for a few more as you know.

and yes i wanted one as soon as i saw the first one we imported and i drove it.

Nice buy Geoff. Looks looks very tidy for an 01.Sure you will have many good miles ahead.

Cheers ELF

I have to admit this is going to be the wife's daily :P I've had my toys (at least that's what she said)

This without doubt the best thing driven I've for long time. Nothing like my old GTR, but then not supposed to be. It also doesn't rattle your fillings out, empty the tank in 1.5 hours or etc, etc

And it's nice too have my 2 young boys excited to go to school again (Yes, they love the looks they get in the drop off zone)

I toyed with the idea of buying something Australian built for the same money............. for about a millisecond. No Contest

Nice one Geoff, I got the 300gt for my wife as well and for myself the 350 :P

my 2 1/2 yr old daughter can now differentiate mom and dads car lol.

A 350 for me sounds good as well, not likely to happen. But hey, can't hurt to dream

Or maybe another GTR, or a V36, or a (insert huge list of potential toys)

Hey guys, just introducing my new car.

I've posted here on the forum and done quite a bit of research before, so now that I've finally taken some pictures of the V, I thought I'd better introduce myself proper.

I picked up the car in late May. It's a silver 2003 coupe AT. Attached you'll find some pics of the car.

The rear of the car was inspired by BLISTC, when I was doing research on the forum about the car, I saw his signature and just felt in love with the way the rear looks without the badges!!!

I've already has a couple of updates to the car via Chris Rogers. A Garmin GPS has been installed with all Australian maps running from the original screen.

Cruise Control and Radio controls on steering wheel also installed.

HDTV tuner for Australian TV installed.

Changed the orange indicators for the clear ones "Group buy" :worship:

To be installed:

Plenum Spacer "Group buy also" :D

Grounding Kit "Group buy also" :)

post-60700-1247482860_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1247482946_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1247483036_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1247483093_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1247483244_thumb.jpg

post-60700-1247483514_thumb.jpg

Nice one Juan Pablo..Clear lenses always good on the Silver. BLISTC's ride is nice--I 've seen it at the V's get together a few times. Boy she rides low too !

I've posted here on the forum and done quite a bit of research before, so now that I've finally taken some pictures of the V, I thought I'd better introduce myself proper.

I picked up the car in late May. It's a silver 2003 coupe AT. Attached you'll find some pics of the car.

The rear of the car was inspired by BLISTC, when I was doing research on the forum about the car, I saw his signature and just felt in love with the way the rear looks without the badges!!!

I've already has a couple of updates to the car via Chris Rogers. A Garmin GPS has been installed with all Australian maps running from the original screen.

Changed the orange indicators for the clear ones "Group buy" :)

To be installed:

Plenum Spacer "Group buy also" :D

Grounding Kit "Group buy also" :D

Thanks Elie,

Yes, the clear indicators certainly make a difference! That orange colour of the originals just cries over the silver of the car.

BLISTC's car looks nice from the pics he's posted here, haven't seen it in person though!

thanks for the kind words guys :P good to be of some sort of inspiration to others hehe. ive done alot of research and you should see some interesting things coming with the car the next year to come :)

some recent piccies just wish i washed the car hahah

3712599618_59cdf29cc8_o.jpg

3712565034_ae95ebf88b_o.jpg

3712577684_8c00f37053_o.jpg

yes she rides low.... very low, sometimes TOO low!

lol @ chris - man they were some heart wrenching moments. when i hear the bottom scraping on your driveway i was like *CRAP*

it will be the same height but lower again soon if i decide to put the bodykit on. front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser.

The car looks great BLISTC, it is indeed VERY low.

If you put a body kit on it, you won't be able to take it anywhere would you?

It'll touch every little bump on the road!

• 2 weeks later...

Millos, nice car - I did the same with the horrible orange indicators - bought them before buying the car in fact.

How good is the cruise control on the wheel! I just got Chris Rogers to install the same on mine too.

post-9499-1248611134_thumb.jpg

Changed the orange indicators for the clear ones "Group buy" :)

To be installed:

Plenum Spacer "Group buy also" :)

Grounding Kit "Group buy also" :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
The V35 is a definite step up from Silvias and Supras!

I'm loving the attention at the moment... the vast majority of people on the road have never seen one and stare - especially in a colour which stands out like Caribbean blue.

That or they think I'm a wanker with custom plates.

yeah the custom plates thing

I've got some plates, but I haven't used them for a few years because just think its too showie

I know how you feel: my v35s aren't due to arrive until July 20, but my importer just sent me photos of the brand-new, dirty big scratch on the passenger side of the 4.5A grade car... It wasn't there at the auction, but the report at the dock lists it, so it must have happened in transit :down:

and this is why im scared of importing