SAU Community

Decent Driving Games For Pc

GTAAAH

Ok so i'm struggling to find any decent car games on PC

So far i have the following:

All the Need For Speed series (which are getting too 2f2f for me)

Juiced (same as NFS if u ask me)

Colin Mcrae DiRT (is ok, needs mods to get the cars drifting, gets boring too)

Test Drive Unlimited (is ok, too much messing around coupled with really crappy game engine messes it up)

And from what i can see the only games PC is getting, racing wise at the moment seem to be Racing sims (like v8 supercars and PGR racing etc) I am not a fan of Racing sims.... What i am trying to find is driving sims, like forza and gran turismo but yeh having no luck, does anyone know of any pc car games that aren't racing sims and aren't listed above?

oh and i am not a fan of consoles, dunno why

I might download Liveforspeed tonight when i get home and give it a shot

i want forza on pc >.< mountain runs in the mclaren F1 lemans are awesome, physics are insane and traction is non existent

good thing about games like LFS and forza, is that you get to tweak ur cars, set up suspension etc.....u dont really get that on other games.....

and LFS also has clutch function as well....but thats just too darn hard to use on the keyboard :ermm:

Real Car simulator as I mentioned is graphically crap here is the car list for the Nissan edition.

The game was released in 2000 so don't have hugly high hopes.

This isn't the full car list it is just what you start with I have unlocked the 71 GT-R by winning the first Skyline Race

S13 Silvia Q 1991

S13 Silvia K 1991

S14 Silvia Q 1996

S14 Silvia K 1996

S15 Silvia Spec S 1999

S15 Silvia Spec R 1999

S15 Silvia Spec S Aero 1999

S15 Silvia Spec R Aero 1999

180sx Type S 1996

180sx Type X 1996

R32 Skyline GT-R Vspec 1993

R32 Skyline GT-R Vspec II 1994

R33 GT-R 1995

R33 GT-R Vspec 1995

R34 GT-R 1999

R34 GT-R Vspec 1999

Fairlady Z Ver. S 1998

Fairlady Z Ver. S Twin Turbo 1998

Fairlady Z Ver. S 1994

Fairlady Z Ver. S Twin Turbo 1994

Edited by Triptych

• 2 weeks later...

a fun and free game is trackmania nations

http://www.gamearena.com.au/pc/downloads/d...ia-nations-eswc

doesn't take too long to learn and the tracks are fun. i love playing online too :P

another thing i like about it is how good you can get at it.. like if you learn to take the corners properly you can kill peoples times !