SAU Community

My Cars Progress!

rad100

hey guys and girls,

just showing how my car has come along since i got it!

ok now this is what she looked like when i first got it about 20months ago...

post-16535-1194150583_thumb.jpg

it had lowered springs, gtr front bar, gtr spoiler, 16inch rims, zorst, gtr fmic, pod, vg30 turbo, no cat, eboost... ran 171.6kw @14psi

then it got defected and it went to stock springs, no spoiler, standard turbo... and this is wat it looked like...

post-16535-1194150824_thumb.jpg

then it got a new set of rims, pfc, a tune and it runs 169.3kw @14psi dropping off to 12psi...

and today it looks like this...

post-16535-1194150980_thumb.jpg

BN kit, rims, zorst, cat, gtr fmic, gtr pump, eboost, pfc and now for a rb25 and coilovers!!

well i hope u enjoy!

this is my first real post about my car!

cheers adrian

it had lowered springs, gtr front bar, gtr spoiler, 16inch rims, zorst, gtr fmic, pod, vg30 turbo, no cat, eboost... ran 171.6kw @14psi

then it got defected and it went to stock springs, no spoiler, standard turbo... and this is wat it looked like...

Maybe this has something to do with it, maybe the vg30 turbs never went back in??

But yeh dude nice car!!

Edited by Deluxe

I wouldnt see why you would have to change the turbo. Looks stock from above and below.

But still you should be able to get more power out of a vg30 with all the mods you have on ur car.

Mate of mine has made 200 rwkw with a vg30 on a rb20??????????

Get your timing looked at and you will be able to make alot more.

Car looks nice, get some ganador/ east bear mirrors and it will top the car off.

Car looks nice and different to every 32 out there (black, type M kit and GTR front just like mine) :rofl: . Just needs to be a bit lower. But being a BN kit you wouldn't really want to go any lower or you'll be scrapping every drive way and dip(been there done that).

Edited by thanglongz