SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted blue 32 gtst at sandgate road this morning. Was that you fogg? Was in my gtr making a uturn at the lights where Shell is.

oooooooooooooooooo was it mine? they might be finished and are giving it a test drive. All star is near there

I can live in hope

oooooooooooooooooo was it mine? they might be finished and are giving it a test drive. All star is near there

I can live in hope

What are you doin to it now?

Didnt look like yers bunta~ But im not too sure hey~

Spotted a silver r33 went up the side of the road along Ann Street near ANZ Bank just now, tow truck n fire engine just got there. Hope everything's alrite mate.

Spotted:

Fri nite: Choy at the emporium and freestyle

Sat nite: Blue R33 on the gateway heading south with what looked like a uras kit..around 11+pm on my way back from the airport

Sun Arvo: RDYGO drove past me at the pedestrian crossing inside IKEA carpark..with 51PRY in the navigators seat and BAN17 R32 on Logan road

spotted OOG33 (i think) White r33 at Pac Fair on sat night. Veilside kit looks better IRL than it does in photos... although still a little too ricey for my tastes.

Spotted:

Sun Arvo: RDYGO drove past me at the pedestrian crossing inside IKEA carpark..with 51PRY in the navigators seat and BAN17 R32 on Logan road

:thumbsup: ... didn't see you .............. hehe

Spotted:

LOL... You didn't catch me road raging did you? :laughing-smiley-014:

Spotted awesome silver R33 rego 270KFP this morning, Miles Platting rd. Very nice silver window tint and great chromies. Had some fun with him/ her. Made my drive to work a happy one!

Spotted a red R33 (didnt catch the number plate) heading west through wamuran on sunday at 4pmish

I was in a black 4 door R32 heading east ... gave a wave but im not sure if he saw me... he may have had the sun in his eyes

hope you had a good one anyways

Spotted "AMY LEE" white r33 at coronation dr shell. I was in the gtr32. :(

Spotted another white 33 further down coronation dr as i drove off and into the ICB.

Spotted "AMY LEE" white r33 at coronation dr shell. I was in the gtr32. :)

Spotted another white 33 further down coronation dr as i drove off and into the ICB.

Hey that was me, you were in the far left hey? :(