SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

who was driving along corro drive last night pretty late like 1am or something, didnt see you but heard you :D

I went down Corro drive about 12 last night. Didn't think I was making much noise though.

neer the wesley hospital there at toowong, patrick lane is a one way street that leads out on to corro drive from land street.the streetis full of workmen cars they are building new units and im working across the road

saw abu yesturday coming out of a shell servo on oxley(near morningside).

saw a few skylines that I waved at yesturday as I was just cruising around brisbane because it was such a good day, also wen for a run up mt nebo at 12, and heaps of bikes there.

a car that i have spoted a few times in the arvos is a gun metal grey 33 gts-t with silver CWEST sticker all over it, has lenso 18in chrome rims, i really nice looking car. I see it in newstead usually across from the holden dealership driving towards hamilton.

there's a really nice blue r33 I came up behind on rode rd round about he headed out to albany creek there a few I seen out at albany creek. Oh thought u guys might like to know for the hell of it I just scored a new g/f she drives a white silvia with a RB25DET conversion who's a happy boy then lol :D

Oh She's a lovely girl to lol it's not about the car hehehe

Hrmm.. saw a white 34 parkin on the side of the road at QUT in the city quiet a few times... is that your car willo? Didnt really get a chance to look at the car or the rego properly, was busy trying to get out of brissy city asap all the time.... :D

Hrmm.. saw a white 34 parkin on the side of the road at QUT in the city quiet a few times... is that your car willo?   Didnt really get a chance to look at the car or the rego properly, was busy trying to get out of brissy city asap all the time.... :D

Wasn't me. I have heard reports of at least one other, if not two other white R34 GTRs in Brisbane.