• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yeh f theres another gb im in too.. spewing i didnt get in with that last one!

what are the full benefits of the extractors performance? sound? fuel efficiency?

Car revs out better, less flat spots. Gives more performance in the low and mid-range. Sound is changed as well.

As there is no forced induction, you can't push more air into the engine. Relieving the restrictions in the intake/exhaust system is the key to making power.

Larger mandrel bend extractors and HP Coating helps to scavenge the exhaust gasses out of the engine quicker.

Combined with a hi-flow cat and mandrel bend catback system means that the exhaust gasses leave the engine quickly which in turn means more air can get back into the engine quickly. Air + Fuel + spark = Power. Fast air flowing through an N/A engine means more power is made. Jap engines typically make power through revs, so being able to get through the rev range quickly means that real-world performance is improved.

Fuel efficiency ultimately depends on how a car is driven. eg: I can use half a tank in a week, or in a night. It depends on how much right foot is applied.

Hey Guys,

Ok i have contacted Eug and i am just rounding up the people who are still interested in geting a set of coby extractors.

The people that have put a post up here withing the last few months i have sent a pm to and just waiting for your reply's.

Anyone else who is also interested can you please contact me asap so i can give Eug an approximate number for a bulk order price.

Cheers James

Hey Guys,

Ok i have contacted Eug and i am just rounding up the people who are still interested in geting a set of coby extractors.

The people that have put a post up here withing the last few months i have sent a pm to and just waiting for your reply's.

Anyone else who is also interested can you please contact me asap so i can give Eug an approximate number for a bulk order price.

Cheers James

I may be interested, R33 GTS4 RB25DE. How much would it cost?

g'day guys... sorry about the delayed response...

i've got a reply back from partsco.

all prices are subject to current exchange rate

we need 10 confirmed orders to get any sort of discount from Coby.

D12 extractors ~AUD$180-190

F124 gasket ~AUD$10-15

HP coating ~AUD$250-260

Shipping (track and trace) to Australia ~AUD$110-120

at this stage, i need 10 PM's with a definite yes to go ahead. once numbers are set i'll require a deposit to lock the buyers in, in previous buys i've not done this - however i've been caught out with people pulling out at the last minute. this deposit is refundable, only on the condition that we do not make the numbers required for the group buy to proceed.

cheers

eug

How many numbers do we have confirmed so far ... Im in talks with

Craig Saunders

Director

Partsco.com Ltd

If we can get 10 or more people confirmed as definite we will get a good discount from COBY ...

Craig has informed me that it is more financially viable to go in the group buy than it is to proceed with my 1 off order , so I may get refunded from my current order and proceed with the group buy ...

but it depends on how many confirmed orders we have so far as to weather or not I cancel my current order and proceed with the group buy ...

I currently have payed $306.25AU delivered to my door

If we can get 10 or more confirmed this number will be a lot less ...

well if your in contact with partsco then what am i doing here??

at this stage there isn't enough numbers to go ahead as what i was initially led to believe. truth of the matter is that this has occurred time and time again over the years and quite frankly it ruins it for everyone - as that's how group buys work.

people who have PM'd me so far:

hr32gts

na_beast

ShanO'

Peza

if we do not get another 6 people then it can not possibly go ahead, if Mick does decide to purchase a once off unit then we need another 7. although if numbers do not pull through, he may need to just do that to get his headers.

remember you guys asked me to coordinate this group buy, i don't mind helping out fellow forum members - but those who said they were interested but haven't PM'd me are letting the rest of you down.