huddy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just seriously considering selling the cefiro to buy a nissan F50 cima

but i mean

the cefiro is my legacy i have personally built that thing from the ground up

i was one of the first owners in aust to have one... so there's SO MUCH sentimental value attached to it

i want to IDEALLY keep both cars... but that's not realistic

but i mean

i was one of the first owners in aust to have one... so there's SO MUCH sentimental value attached to it

duuude keep the ceffy legacy goin haha thats nuts you were one of the 1st to own one

i would have loved that priverlage

but i mean

Yeah same again. I've had mine for 4 years now... Almost to the day actually! I dont have another car tho, so I dont have to sacrafice one.

But yeah I'm going to spend some money on it again next year I think, get it super tidy. Do all the rubbers etc, prob some more suspension work, def a new set of front splits and an amp to suit. I really dont want to get rid of it. Its too much fun to drive. Hell I still get funny looks, people with just no idea what it is, its tops.

Yeah i know so i bought another one and got a laurel now also. It wasnt even advertised i just told one of my mates i would take 17g for it if someone wants to buy it n he brang someone round and he bought it.

Dont sell it though man i wish id kept mine a had it for 3 years n almost cried when i saw it driving off down the road

i adore my ceffy. id never swap it for anything nor sell it. when i move home to nz im taking the old girl with me. not cheap but got the hook ups :D then she can join her cousins. aka genuine ex taxis. lol

shed full of ex taxi A31's and C33's FTW!!!

yea i love my ceffy 2 lol. i duno if i could sell it but i want a new drift car eventually. but if i was 2 sell mine id sell it 4 around 15-17k. i just love driving it though, as dangerous daveo said i still get ppl asking me wat my car is lol.

At this stage (just spent 3 weeks dropping an RB26 + new Buddy Club Junior Spec dampers + full nolethane bush kit) I think that it would take some serious folding to persuade me to part with my Cefiro.

Bought in 2004 for $400 at auction, came with doilies on all the seats - lol. I believe that I'm only the 2nd owner (deceased estate auction) and despite doing my very best amateur-hour mechanic impression, car is awesome, cut-price M5 for a working slob. ;):(