SAU Community

Theft Attempt On My R33

wessa02

in the early parts of yesterday afternoon either someone or a couple of bogans made a bloody good attempt on stealing my R33 right out side my work on a main road. If it hadent been for my expensive alarm with a few tricky custom mods the pricks would have stolen it. This is how we think it went down

they entered through the passenger side window with a crow bar and bent up all the a-pillar smashing the window, they then set to work on the alarm to stop it from going off and making them deaf as the siren was inside the car which they succeeded to do, they then tried to bypass the imobiliser which failed they then got into the wiring of the turbo timer and tried shorting it out into fuse box and ripped the entire ignition out of the dash the key barell is stuffed from then driving a screw driver through it and ripping the guts out of it. Some how they got the ignition up how i dont know as the imobiliser is still working, the only reason they didnt get the car I think is because i had the fuel pump wired into the alarm system so the moment you try to start the car while the alarm is going off it blows a fuse and thus no more fuel car no go anywhere clever huh!!!. They were only after the car, I had $500 in my wallet in the centre console i had my $250 oakley sunnys on the dash my $3000 indash tv playing music when i arrived at the scene all untouched

So I called the cops half hour goes by no cops ring them and get this reply sorry sir due to melbourne cup we cant send a car out to attend to your scene, puts some gloves on and either try drive it home or get it towed and tell us where the car will be stored and we will do our best to get to it before the weeks out! So now not only is my car a wreck my tax paying dollars are giving me any help either THANKS FOR NUTHING!!! you guys are almost immediatly on the scene for defects/sitting on the side of the road giving speeding tickets and you cant attend a crime scene glad i can sleep at night thinking ive accomplished what ive been payed to do today. Oh and for the record on the drive home i spotted 2 radars a cop having smoko at a cafe and pair of cops just talking out front of a store. These guys knew what they where doing and they had timed it right because they did it between 1 and 2 (melbourne cup race) and think that they have been eyeing my car off for quite some time and planning it hense why they got so far

so when i got to the car i replaced the fuse and jump start the car cause they'd drained the battery almost dead flat imobilised the car with the alarm (this is whats got be stuffed how they got it to imobilise yet it still works) after priming the fuel back up to the injectors and a couple of cranks it finally started. I manage to drive it home safely thank god where it is now under lock and key for the cops to show up and finger print it and recieve a nice big complaint letter for speedy service.

So with out touching the car to much until the cops have gone over the car i need a passenger window the under part of the console drivers side the entire key barrel to suite a 1995 R33 GTST

If anyone has heard about this or knows anything about it please either contact me on 0403 742 271 or report it to the Maroochydore/Caloundra Police station there will be a reward to the person who gives us the information that catchs this scumbag

in the early parts of yesterday afternoon either someone or a couple of bogans made a bloody good attempt on stealing my R33 right out side my work on a main road. If it hadent been for my expensive alarm with a few tricky custom mods the pricks would have stolen it. This is how we think it went down

they entered through the passenger side window with a crow bar and bent up all the a-pillar smashing the window, they then set to work on the alarm to stop it from going off and making them deaf as the siren was inside the car which they succeeded to do, they then tried to bypass the imobiliser which failed they then got into the wiring of the turbo timer and tried shorting it out into fuse box and ripped the entire ignition out of the dash the key barell is stuffed from then driving a screw driver through it and ripping the guts out of it. Some how they got the ignition up how i dont know as the imobiliser is still working, the only reason they didnt get the car I think is because i had the fuel pump wired into the alarm system so the moment you try to start the car while the alarm is going off it blows a fuse and thus no more fuel car no go anywhere clever huh!!!. They were only after the car, I had $500 in my wallet in the centre console i had my $250 oakley sunnys on the dash my $3000 indash tv playing music when i arrived at the scene all untouched

So I called the cops half hour goes by no cops ring them and get this reply sorry sir due to melbourne cup we cant send a car out to attend to your scene, puts some gloves on and either try drive it home or get it towed and tell us where the car will be stored and we will do our best to get to it before the weeks out! So now not only is my car a wreck my tax paying dollars are giving me any help either THANKS FOR NUTHING!!! you guys are almost immediatly on the scene for defects/sitting on the side of the road giving speeding tickets and you cant attend a crime scene glad i can sleep at night thinking ive accomplished what ive been payed to do today. Oh and for the record on the drive home i spotted 2 radars a cop having smoko at a cafe and pair of cops just talking out front of a store. These guys knew what they where doing and they had timed it right because they did it between 1 and 2 (melbourne cup race) and think that they have been eyeing my car off for quite some time and planning it hense why they got so far

so when i got to the car i replaced the fuse and jump start the car cause they'd drained the battery almost dead flat imobilised the car with the alarm (this is whats got be stuffed how they got it to imobilise yet it still works) after priming the fuel back up to the injectors and a couple of cranks it finally started. I manage to drive it home safely thank god where it is now under lock and key for the cops to show up and finger print it and recieve a nice big complaint letter for speedy service.

So with out touching the car to much until the cops have gone over the car i need a passenger window the under part of the console drivers side the entire key barrel to suite a 1995 R33 GTST

If anyone has heard about this or knows anything about it please either contact me on 0403 742 271 or report it to the Maroochydore/Caloundra Police station there will be a reward to the person who gives us the information that catchs this scumbag

This is bad news...Where abouts is main road again? I live on the Sunshine Coast and want to know where it happened????. I hope you find the parts you need :thumbsup:

Chris

Chris it happened on Queen st (a main road) Caloundra opposite Caloundra State High School, certainly not the best news ive had thats for sure and the car isnt insured at present either so its goin to have to sit for awhile now

Man that sucks arse hope they catch them.... similar thing happened to me on mains road got into a major car accident on the way to work one morning, injury's and everything... the cops were the second person i called waited for over an hour saw 3 cars drive past no sirens or anything on saw one go into seven eleven across the road yet not one stopped for the accident were 1 lane was blocked in peak hour,,, tow trucks everywere and ambulance.... yet cops drove past not even caring.... like not havin a dig at them or anything but seriously its times like that were u start wondering wat they are actually doing

Edited by redevil

man that sucks, shame it wasn't insured... good luck piecing it back together and hopefully u catch the bi*hes who feel its necessary to steal other peoples pride and joy

that sux big time,i had some gronk try to get my car from behind my gates but they were only in my yard for a few secs cause the protectors(ridgeback and a pitbull cross)attacked and i found some bloodied track pants next to the car when i got outside ha ha

NEVER LEAVE UR SKYLINE OUT OF SIGHT.

i cant stress anymore....

:huh:

thats a bit crazy since it is basically impossible not too at some stage.

bad luck about the break in buddy i hope you get it all sorted out, it shits me off the here this stuff.

well the cops finally made it to my house this arvo to print the car and guess what not a print, the cop even said that there is evidence of them using gloves so yeah got one lead that im personally following up and with hard evidence a arse woppin and call to the boys in blue will be made talking to a few mates particularly one that owns a car yard just had a heap of shit stollen from his half cut and 20k worth of tools the same day as mine got hit and police said they had 2 other import cars that had been hit in the caloundra area so import drivers watch ur cars and get ur baseball bat ready.

oh well i will post some pics of the damage on the weekend now that im allowed to touch it and will have to slowly rebuild it.

Edited by wessa02

NEVER LEAVE UR SKYLINE OUT OF SIGHT.

i cant stress anymore....

Thats so true ! Weather its Stock or Modded never leave it out of sight .. if you have to buy a cheap shitter and use it .. amount of bogans targeting skylines is not funny ! they all want it for parts nothing more..

I hope you find out who did them .. At times COPS arent worth the effort when you need them ( no revenue raised by solving crimes)

my god this makes me angry!. i hat it when something happends and you cannot fix it or pound down who done it... f**king cops, i really should not of looked at this topic, got me flaming!!... so true about eatching your care, and wtf, do we need cameras? on our cars now and a video keyring?.. they are there for defects and not there for a real crime, because of damn horses racing around a dumb track.. we might have to makje our own skyline cop station soon?, like a local border patrol when you cross a border, they might not be cops but they are local citizen border control. sorry about your car, and im not going to start getting pissed over this again.. any one catches these type guys, some please please tell me so i can use them as my training Muay Thai pads.. :thumbsup: ... hehe fun.. im sure other cars can be stolen easy as well, so sick of our cars getting nailed after all the personal hard work we all put in!!. the only way to keep a skyline is in a rich area these days.. but c'mon..

i know you are all smart, but i try to park near good cars everytime and my car has to be near some store thats open or near a very open place of people... stay up and i hope these ass holes get run over by one of us one day as karma!.

oh , i hater cops even more then because of this. next time im speeding, im going to say that i was speeding to get to a horse race that i could not miss.. pfft..

Cops are useless, its a known fact, ive spoken to several ex cops who say the police force is there only as a deterant and cant actually do much at all.

Very fkn smart with the fuse on the siren / fule pump! note to self, will do this.

When it comes to the cops and there attitude to our cars its nothing less than appalling. I had my 32 stolen in arundel late lastyear (luckily found in a barn in pimpama with a 33 and a 180 partly striped), when i went into southport police to give them a list of items stolen the ladyboy behind the counter had the balls to give me the 'its one less skyline on the road speech'. I gave him 'its arseholes like you that make some of us do what we do'. Its definately a jelousy thing. makes u wanna kick them straight in the baby maker after hearing this. grrr