SAU Community

R34 Gt-t With Rb26dett Question

I thinkin about bying a r34 GTT with an RB26DETT with ugraded suspension, brakes, intercooler and piping Twin pod filters and an apexi power fc and electronic boost controller wat kilowatts do u think it would be putting out

MRR34 & 666DAN I had to a do a double take when I saw your avatars.. thought you guys were the same people :)

KURSED.. got a link to the forementioned car?

no offence dan nice car but lukin 4 a manual & sumfin wit a bit more power whilst tryin sell my 4 door r34

haha I didn't try and sell it to you??? You must have been intrigued by my link lol

Not powerful enough? It's setup to take a pretty big turbo (fuel and computer system are up to it), throw on a GT-RS or something bigger; a quick tune and it'd be making silly numbers

MRR34 & 666DAN I had to a do a double take when I saw your avatars.. thought you guys were the same people :P

KURSED.. got a link to the forementioned car?

They love the look from their left headlights :thumbsup:

Was actually contemplating about putting in an Rb26 into my GTT in the future instead of doing a rebuild. I'm pretty interested to know what sort of power and abilities it'll do. Will it be an overkill?

They love the look from their left headlights ;)

Was actually contemplating about putting in an Rb26 into my GTT in the future instead of doing a rebuild. I'm pretty interested to know what sort of power and abilities it'll do. Will it be an overkill?

I didn't even know that both 666DAN and myself have the same style of display pic. lol

If my left indicator really upsetting you that much then I’ll change it just for you “sloutch” lol jks

<-------How about this one?

Sorry for hijacking your thread "KURSED_R34"

umm nah i dont have a link and nah its a black 1 he said to me that he had nevaer dynod it , but he thought it was rouhly 350 to 400 kw just wanted to see if he was talkin shyt

Well if thats all the mods he listed, in all honesty do you think its 400kw?

Just because the motor is in a different car, doesnt mean it will 'magically' find 200kw

umm nah i dont have a link and nah its a black 1 he said to me that he had nevaer dynod it , but he thought it was rouhly 350 to 400 kw just wanted to see if he was talkin shyt

try 260-280rwkw with the mods you listed.