SAU Community

Ur Points

Black_CSR

Points Left  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Guys dunno if this has been started b4... just thought it would b a good idea to c wat my fellow Skyline drivers r @??? n share me there stories.. as i got pulled over tonite.. n got $100 n 2 demerits n now on 3 points left... damn Piggies

-SeSaR

Edited by Black_CSR

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost 10 points in under one week :laugh:

now i need to wait 3 yrs on just one point, i was seriously considering to do a burnout in front of the cop station just to lose the one point remaining and then go the 3 months license suspension but i didnt

it sucks to be me :D

3x loss of 1 dermerit a few years back

and 2 years ago lost 6 dermerits coz i "drifted" a mitsi lancer "rear tyres had smoke comin out apparently"

got 6 left but shoudl get another 2 back beginin next year:)

funnily enough haven't lost one dermerit in the skyline

Lost 1 point for speeding, then 8 on double demerits 34 over i think cos some car was towing a trailer at bout 60km in an 80 zone. Dropped it back a cog over took him and flash. . . then lost 3 for insufficient light in the hours of darkness.... thats what it said on the fine. That happened in citty beach car park on a car cruise as everyone was leaving. So everyones lights were on and the carpark lights were on and just didnt realize as there was so much light around. Gay cop.... He could have got one of the cars that was smoking it up but no, only having my park lights on was more dangerous.

Also got done for wreckless and lost my licence for 6 months and $668 fine then bout a month after i got it back the fine from the headlights thing came through and i lost it for 3 months since my last 3 points were taken.

That was bout 2 years ago and never been fined or lost points since

When I got stickered the cops were kind enough to tell me I had 16 speeding fines, which is only an average of 2/year since I got my license. There's also 2x driving without a license and 1x careless. The speeding fines range from $50 and no points all the way up to $350 & 6pts (old system) for 55kmh over the limit.. back in the day that was 5kmh off double the speed limit and being taken away in the back of a squad car. Those 6pts actually lost me my license 3 weeks before I was due to come off my P's, so license got cancelled and I had to sit the theory and practical tests again :)

Lost my license once and didn't get it back for a couple of years, been good recently though, think I'm sitting on about 7pts.

Edited by bubba