SAU Community

Option Audio

timheather

when before you came on this thread your product dd was never brought up in the thread....

I didn't mention our brand at all, I just pointed out some things I don't agree with about Option Audio.

I for one, would never sell fake Focal speakers with our brand on it.

Option Audio is a locally based, marketing company. An engineering powehouse it is not.

Phil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fake focal speakers would imply they are trying to pass them off as genuine. Just cause they are similar design and look doesn't mean they are fake focal's

mate why does everyone i speak say that you have a habit of paying out everyone elses products to make yours look better

mate why does everyone i speak say that you have a habit of paying out everyone elses products to make yours look better

Look better? Not sure we could get any better. ;)

We hold EVERY Australian SPL record. We have been number one in the World, FIVE years running.

Phil

what does dd stand for? i dun even know. never heard of option audio either so i dun know anythin bout em. i might try n stick with brands i know like kenwood or alpine or pioneer and so forth.

Number 1 in the world according to who??? and just searching on the net i can't find much about you guys being number one... looking at car audio mag i can't even find your product listed in their reviews

Edited by redevil

Yes number 1 according to who?... seasons only just begun.... oh.. and as for having Every australian record..

i think not. StA.. Atomic......

Atomic 7000. amps

Atomic APX10 Subs..

Im note sure but the only DD thing might be the batery.

and im sure the season more will come.

Yes DD is a good product. but u can never say your product is the best.. everyone knows theres ALWAYS somthing better.

Edited by 75low

Yeah wasn't the world record just broken

J. Ledgerwood’s 4- HD312's

set USACI world record in

SB3 (157.1)

30 second average

on music CD

don't believe he's running any of your products, so how do you hold every title

DD stands for Digital Designs.

one of the biggest brands in audio in teh USA, and starting to come big in Aus.

started off making studio monitor speakers 20 years ago, moved into subs/speakers for cars, and now also make amps.

www.ddaudio.com

they held most major records in Aus for the past 5 years or so, just like Phil said. but now other brands like Atomic, RE Audio are starting to take their place...

DD is a great brand. its just that the Australian Rep is questionable.. head over to www.mobileelectronics.com.au its Australias biggest car audio forum..

search for digital designs... many many threads about beong screwed over by Phil. even i myself have had problems....

they held most major records in Aus for the past 5 years or so, just like Phil said. but now other brands like Atomic, RE Audio are starting to take their place...

Really, in what class? I think you should check your facts.

Vernon is still 2.5dB off our 3 year old SS3-4 record. :)

Team Boomz are 5+dB of our SS1-2 car. :D

Phil

Edited by DD Phil

Yes number 1 according to who?... seasons only just begun.... oh.. and as for having Every australian record..

i think not. StA.. Atomic......

Atomic 7000. amps

Atomic APX10 Subs..

Im note sure but the only DD thing might be the batery.

and im sure the season more will come.

Yes DD is a good product. but u can never say your product is the best.. everyone knows theres ALWAYS somthing better.

We can say we are the best because we are. Outright World record five years running. Every Australian class record.

Actually George used Digital Deisgns Z1a amplifiers to set the Street A record as they were 0.5 louder than his Atomic amps.

He also used DD woofers for the Street B record. In fact here's George's (the Atomic importer) sig from "Mobile Electronics"......

Phil

post-47184-1202517896_thumb.jpg

Edited by DD Phil

Yeah wasn't the world record just broken

J. Ledgerwood's 4- HD312's

set USACI world record in

SB3 (157.1)

30 second average

on music CD

don't believe he's running any of your products, so how do you hold every title

USACI isn't the world standard for audio competition, dB Drag Racing is. www.dbdragracing.com.au

The loudest car ever in the entire world is Alan Dante, at 180.5 and he uses just one DD woofer to do it.

Phil

PS: I assume you're referring to Audioque HD-312s, they are made by DD. :):):D

Edited by DD Phil

search for digital designs... many many threads about beong screwed over by Phil. even i myself have had problems....

The only problem you had is being busted ass broke and not being able to pay for something you committed to purchase. We refunded your deposit in full, not sure what you've got to complain about.

Stop making up lies to make yourself look better. I'm sick of your crap.

Phil

Edited by DD Phil

i guess the only way to solve this is to lett DD put free product in my car, n then we can all get together n have a listen.. my dd set up provided by phil vs anyone else who is willing... :P:( im always up for a free system ;)

i guess the only way to solve this is to lett DD put free product in my car, n then we can all get together n have a listen.. my dd set up provided by phil vs anyone else who is willing... :P:( im always up for a free system ;)

Or you could listen to any of our demo cars.

Ferrari F430 with two of our $7000ea ZT45 tube amps

12,000Wrms BMW X5 on 24s

8,000Wrms VE Senator on 22s

14,000Wrms Cartunez Colt - airbags, full custom dash with ten 5" mids, walled with nine 10" subs.

Or something a little more down to earth, Ben's Echo with a set of our 5" splits and three 8" woofers. (even it still does 145dB on Termlab). :)

Phil

Ferrari F430 with two of our $7000ea ZT45 tube amps

12,000Wrms BMW X5 on 24s

8,000Wrms VE Senator on 22s

14,000Wrms Cartunez Colt - airbags, full custom dash with ten 5" mids, walled with nine 10" subs.

Or something a little more down to earth, Ben's Echo with a set of our 5" splits and three 8" woofers. (even it still does 145dB on Termlab). :teehee:

Phil

But i wanna hear it outta my skyline :(

I heard an option system on the weekend, must say they werent too bad. Not the best ive heard but not terrible either, so really depends on wat you want. my suggestion go into a few shops and listen to their demo set ups, that will give you a good idea as to how good they are.

My 2c

at the end of the day no one is putting down your product... but it is far from best in the world as far as ur general retail product....

I don't get why you keep going on and on trying to big note yourself..... seriously no one cars how much you pay out other people's products... at the end of the day mark is a far better person to deal with and i support and back his product 100%.... according to you everything is crap (pioneer, alpine, jbl, etc....) seriously people can have better products than you it's not a big deal.... just stop jumpin on every thread paying out other people's products and then saying how good yours are it just makes you look like a clown....

and i am more than happy to send you a collection of my mates blown dd amps so you can repair them and resell them as new products

at the end of the day no one is putting down your product... but it is far from best in the world as far as ur general retail product....

I don't get why you keep going on and on trying to big note yourself..... seriously no one cars how much you pay out other people's products... at the end of the day mark is a far better person to deal with and i support and back his product 100%.... according to you everything is crap (pioneer, alpine, jbl, etc....) seriously people can have better products than you it's not a big deal.... just stop jumpin on every thread paying out other people's products and then saying how good yours are it just makes you look like a clown....

and i am more than happy to send you a collection of my mates blown dd amps so you can repair them and resell them as new products

Wow, you really seem to be mis-understanding what I'm saying. By saying that we are number one, I'm not putting down other people's products. We're proud to be number one, I know a lot of brands are trying to beat us.

Not sure where I said "everything is crap (pioneer, alpine, jbl, etc....)", but hey make stuff up if you need to.

Our amps have a replacement warranty, so if your friend even exists, let alone his "collection" of amps, he really should be taking them back to the place of purchase.

Phil

fellas lets just get back onto the topic. you two are never going to see eye to eye on this so y waste each others time? no phil u never came right out and said that other brands such as alpine n pioneer are crap but i must agree with red, sometimes you do gifve off the impression that that is exactly what you want to say. but then who can blame you? you are a salesman and apparently your company holds the record for the loudness of your product. to me it sounds like people with small dicks should buy it because when i listen to my system, i like a good level of noise but i much prefer quality sound, some times loud is just loud, not necessarily better.

Red i appreciate the fact that your mate may have blown dd amps and what not, but did u ever stop to think y he has them? were they installed right? was the set up correct with the rms, watts n ohms and all that jazz? or simply was he just unlucky? in the past ive had a few dud cameras all well known brands, but they were just dunds it does happen. but in saying that i understand the frustration behind ur mate, so if he is unhappy with the product then cool he doesnt like it at the end of the day its personal taste isnt it?

my last system wasnt the loudest around, far from it, i only spent $900 on it but hey id line it up against any $5000 system and say the quality of my system is just as good as anyone elses, that brand was Kenwood and heaps of people bag them out but to me they make a quality product.... (just #### subs)

Lets just leave this arguement alone, because at the end of the day neither of u are going to get the better of the other, and the average size of penises are 7inches long so be proud of what you have :cool: