SAU Community

alpine type r subs ...

hippy

how much should i pay for in the shop?? what about type s??

any other decently priced subs i should be looking at ... i heard some eclipse subs the other day ... i want one :( .. but 500 bucks is a bit too steep for me :D

Hey dude i bought 2 alpine 12 inch subs for 370 each there a good buy and a mad sub considering u have the power to run them, coz they are pretty powerful, i got a pioneer 760w amp for each sub and that goes pretty hard and even that is underpowering them a lil bit.

Type s are good too, pretty punchy but not as strong, there cheap as now, seen them goin for 120 bucks for the 12''s....

Not too sure on the eclipse subs but, dont know much bout em.

not for type r's dude, i got two type s 12's, check my avatar, and it pumps my whole system is over powered, but i am eventually gonna upgrade to 3 type r 12's i reckon that should go pretty hard, mate of mine has 4 type r 10's in is silvia and that is some really phat base. i have nothing but good stuff to say about alpine subs type r's are the way to go if u have the cash, but if not type s's are still an exceptional sub, mine get driven very hard constantly and ive had them for about a year now with no prbs.