SAU Community

Group Buy For 6000k Hid Kits! [closed]

dori34

GB now closed.

want to get it all organised before the xmas & new year period or else stuff getting delivered will be delayed.

brand new 6000K HID kits to suit H1/H2/H3/H4 (low) & (hi/low - not recommended for 180sx as the solonoid is too big and cuases the lights to not close properly - will fit other H4 type headlights that are non pop up)

this is the only kelvin range available as its the best and widely recommended for street use. so please dont ask if i can get 5000k,8000k etc

comes with 12months warranty from the manufacturer - all kits will be inspected before sending out to ensure they are 100% perfect.

more then 5 ppl to get it at $135 delivered

hi/low H4 is $190 delivered

if less then 5 its $150 per person.

ill have pics up soon of the H3 fitted to my R32.

any enquiries please feel free to either pm me or reply here.

individual orders are ok so 1 person interested only can still order at $150 delivered :ph34r:

i will require all payments to be made up front so i can place the order on the 30/11/07 so i can get the order in. delivery will take 7-10 working days via AUSPOST. if anyone is worried about scamming or security issues, i can give you my full details (address,homephone,licence #) etc. once ive placed the order, it will take 5-7 working days to get to me then 2-3 working days to get to you depending on where you live (express is next day and will cost $7 ontop).

postage method is registered post for each box with tracking # and insurance.

also guys, after you have received your HIDs, please leave me a trader rating/feedback and i will do the same ;)

cheers

1. N1GTR - H3 PAID

2. Yogi001 - H3 PAID

3. (B1) Mr Fanny - H1 PAID

update 5/12/07

hey fellas, ive placed the order just then so it should be processed and delivered to me with 7-10days and then out you guys ASAP via registered post with insurance..

was waiting for krisG to make payment as he promised mon or tues morning and it is now wed and nothing has shown up so he is out of the group buy

cheers.

Edited by whyte

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take a set for R32 GTR thanks :(
32GTR has a h1 light bulb sitting on an adaptor which is H4....

some1 told me that i will need to modify the adaptor to fit the HID

correct me if i'm wrong.....otherwise i would love to get 1 set for my 32R

im not sure about this guys, arent they same as gtst?lol my one uses H3C but H3 fits them all.

can you guys confirm what bulb type needed to fit your car :domokun:

N1GTR pm sent!