SAU Community

Westside Chat

mic_check_1_2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrrrrmmmm...... well I do always take note of K's when it goes in. I had only just called him 5-10mins before making that post. Who knows.... Not something I really wanted to hear though ;)

Anyway once again if anyone is interested, this Tuesday the 20th is the Boostcruising westside meet. The last one was post poned due to the rain. Obviously I'm only going if I have my car back. 7:30meet for 8pm leave at Woolies carpark Monier Rd. http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=251302

I had a huge responce typed out but felt it was too much info.

Bare with us on these topics, we need to source the best solution and that will take some time.

I have some ideas and I may pole the forum for their feedback so we can pick the best way to go about it.

In relation to the other threads, none are deleted, they were grouped (set to invisable so you cant see it atm) as they got way out of control and we had suburb specific threads pop up on friday :ermm: I was thining about cleaning it and re-opening it but that seems like a band aid solution. There is little info in those threads that relate to the title topic and thats fine, but thats what the wasteland and whoretown is for.

Just sit on it for a bit and im sure we will be able to aquire the best solution.

Continue to use this thread for the time being, but keep it clean and lets not start another "southide/north/west/wherever is better" attitude in these thread, yeah?

All I can say is no matter where we live we make it what it is, and there is no better place than home.

Well all it seemed to be from where Im sitting is that a couple ppl decided to just take the piss with making those other threads for specific suburbs. I suppose the westside one did start specifically by josh trying to find out who else lived around the centenary suburbs but it grew a bit. I never saw anything in the older 'westside' thread that involved us dissing other sides of the city or putting ours up.

Can't really see how there is a problem at all other than the slight double up on forum areas but this thread is working for us as evident by Friday night and the posts after.

Back on topic: So pancake manor is open now.... suggestions for when? I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery so Ill just say whenever is fine with me :ermm:

Well all it seemed to be from where Im sitting is that a couple ppl decided to just take the piss with making those other threads for specific suburbs. I suppose the westside one did start specifically by josh trying to find out who else lived around the centenary suburbs but it grew a bit. I never saw anything in the older 'westside' thread that involved us dissing other sides of the city or putting ours up.

Can't really see how there is a problem at all other than the slight double up on forum areas but this thread is working for us as evident by Friday night and the posts after.

Back on topic: So pancake manor is open now.... suggestions for when? I couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery so Ill just say whenever is fine with me :D

Yeah, no problems... I guess you need to understand one mans topic is another spam...

Hence half of the complaints mods/admin get are due to envy or someone being jealous...

Im sure we will find a good solution everyone can enjoy...

As for the event with pancake palace, why not make it an EOI in the events section that way you will attract a far wider croud...

You dont want to get down to having events where you can only attend if you live on the westside... Forum is for all, does not matter what they drive, what religion, where they live...

friday night was awesome....even if i did only have 3 gears :D

put the new gear box in today.....second is a wonderous thing......

as for pancakes....i vote either next wednesday or even shoot for friday again.

what you guys think?

had heaps of fun out friday, best cruise ive been on in ages.

As for the event with pancake palace, why not make it an EOI in the events section that way you will attract a far wider croud...

No worries. I suppose after we figure something out we'll put it up there.

as for pancakes....i vote either next wednesday or even shoot for friday again.

what you guys think?

had heaps of fun out friday, best cruise ive been on in ages.

As in this week? or week after?

Friday this week is Archy drifts and boozing :D lol.

Wed/Thursday are my best nights considering I only seem to work Mon/Tues/Wed lately. But Anyday is fine by me.

thursdays best day for me as wen i get paid, lol thats good to hear sim u got the box in next time driving home from church it wont b revving out so much hahhahaha,

as far as pancakes go, qr is on this friday!!YESS!!!!so please not then and i called the pancake place and by the sounds of it will have to make bookings so make a later date so we can get final numbers and make a booking then

Just got back from giving the new pancake manor a trial run. Farkin awesome is the deal.

I vote next friday night for the westys. And yes it is westy specific so we can conjure up ways to dis those stinkin northern and southern retards who are envious of our patch. :D