SAU Community

Gor Se Meet

Basti

its getting pretty close to the cruise (7 days ppl!) so i thought i might organise this, seeing as Mr Ash-i may not come but i'll organise-neel doesnt look to be doing so :D .

Where: Officeworks/Harvey Norman Carpark, Corner of Waverly and Warrigal Rds, Chaddy

Time: i'll be there at bout 8.15. we'll leave at 8.45 giving us plenty of time to get to the main cruise meet for a 10.30 departure

what to bring: Yo self nyakuh!

if you are late then call me on 0405736235 and i'll hang around for another 10 mins max. dont forget to get a daypass or whatever cos we'll be using the city link.

ppl coming:

Basti

black_gtst

voox

maybes:

Dog Knight

God( :laughing-smiley-014: )

post-30915-1195388578_thumb.jpg

its getting pretty close to the cruise (7 days ppl!) so i thought i might organise this, seeing as Mr Ash-i may not come but i'll organise-neel doesnt look to be doing so :D .

Where: Officeworks/Harvey Norman Carpark, Corner of Waverly and Warrigal Rds, Chaddy

Time: i'll be there at bout 8.15. we'll leave at 8.45 giving us plenty of time to get to the main cruise meet for a 10.30 departure

what to bring: Yo self nyakuh!

if you are late then call me on 0405736235 and i'll hang around for another 10 mins max. dont forget to get a daypass or whatever cos we'll be using the city link.

ppl coming:

Basti

post-30915-1195388578_thumb.jpg

Thats close to me, im still unsure about whether ill make the cruise or not. Ill let you know as soon as I do

someone organise a cruise to my house now... via hungry jacks... :rofl:

I'l cruise to your house via hungry jacks then you give me a lift to GOR, in exhange you for a regular onion rings and 1 x 40c cone?

Edited by abu

lol ye sorry peeps work been up my ass dont even get a chance to log on thanks Basti for taking over lol