SAU Community

East Coast Customs Dyno Day 26/27 Jan 08

EastCoastCustoms

thank you for telling me something i didnt already know :D

i would come. talked to paul ready to go. but still car is off road and exams and shit so its a miss one tuesday

well this is your lucky day. Paul is holding another track day in early december. you have about 3 weeks to get ready for that one.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys

glad to see some interest :D

thank you for posting our details whoever that was - my signatures n stuff got deleted ;)

if interested, please PM or email - places will only be reserved if people confirm via pm or email

the dyno day is currently being advertised with the boostcruising folk and the nissansilvia folk so plenty of people and plenty of competition!!!!!!!!

Problem with dyno runs is, it's too easy to get a high dyno figure as long as you dont care how long it takes before you come on boost. Some people like turbo lag, personally i like to keep it to a minmum. In saying that i love the sound of cars on dyno's. Something about the engine screaming & trying to leap off the dyno interests me.

damn it! id be there just to beat the mudcrab up but ill be in melbournia. grrrrr, meetin the future father in law ahh!

beat me up.. lol. ill own u in a fist fight. ill be fighting for sally's love yada yada.

oh u seriously meetin her folks. ill video me runnigng 150kw lol

Problem with dyno runs is, it's too easy to get a high dyno figure as long as you dont care how long it takes before you come on boost. Some people like turbo lag, personally i like to keep it to a minmum. In saying that i love the sound of cars on dyno's. Something about the engine screaming & trying to leap off the dyno interests me.

fetish.???

hi guys to answer some more questions

r33cruiser -- a dyno is being hired for the event -- we are planning on having our dyno by the end of 08 however :/ if we were a multi million dollar workshop with some silent investor with ridiculous amounts of money in the bank then yes, we would have one already - workshops like this dont even need to produce quality to stay in business as everyone knows money talks - but considering we have built what we have in the last 2 and a half years, starting the whole business with under $15k i think we are doing alright :( but hopefully our own dyno by the end of 08 - business is going well :(

the day will run from about 10am - 7pm - i will have the final date confirmed by mid week - but it is looking like saturday 26th :D hope to see u there

slowas - hi champ. i will give u call tomorrow but to CONFIRM a spot please PM or EMAIL ([email protected]). however i will call u tomorrw mate :D

tiff - how is the car going with the new turbo setup ? sounded great leaving the shop the other nite? once u go hi mount u NEVER go back :D even though u are a personal friend tiff, please email to confirm your spot :D

camo34 -- hey dude - shame u cant make it - but we should have our old camo 18o with its new facelift there to run, as well as our rb26 s15 ready by then so some camo eye candy with nuts there for other to look at :D how is it goin in its new home up north?

Edited by EastCoastCustoms

HEY GUYS

THE DAY IS APPROACHING SOON AND I DONT HAVE MANY SPACES LEFT TO FILL !!!

so if you wanna run on the dyno and have a crack at some prizes, or merely get a few power runs in cheaper than any other place would charge you for one then PM OR EMAIL to [email protected]

SPACES ARE LIMITED SO GET IN QUICK !!!!

07 3359 5466

since a relative lack of resposne form the FWD and V8 boys the categories have been revised

4cyl champion

6cyl champion

crowd favourite

Hp per litre champion

if we get some more response from the FWD, rotor or V8 boys i will revise these!!!!!!

tiff - how is the car going with the new turbo setup ? sounded great leaving the shop the other nite? once u go hi mount u NEVER go back :) even though u are a personal friend tiff, please email to confirm your spot :D

:( How is it going... ?

A little like baaaaaaaaaaaaGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Lovin it man couldn't be happier!

email sent!

Edited by RB_turbo_bitch

• 2 weeks later...