ice180

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the testimonials.

apparentyl channel 10 news has a story on it

some guy from melbourne has already bought some

Out here down under, our local authorities have gone greedy. They are putting cameras everywhere in the name of safety, but to be booked for doing 63 in a 60 zone is just revenue raising. So I got tired of it and started to fight back. I got me a few of the Photoshield covers and that spray formula. You said it; I haven't got a ticket since. They can kiss my rear end for all they want but they won't know who I am when they look at the film at the end of the day. Thanks phantomplate.

Trevor M

Home Builder

Melbourne, Australia.

Anything that blocks ur no. plate from view is illegal and has been for ever. U cant say that this sort of thing is new. Its a big fine if ur caught using something like this, more than a lifetime of speeding tickets. (I think up to $20k??)

Guest Yoda

i've heard u can use hair spray (or similar) to provide a reflective coating on your plate... never tried it tho.

i just use the good ol' 'drive like a grampa' trick to avoid em.

well.... most of the time anyway ;)

Guest RedLineGTR

the spray would be the only good thing to use, cos if you have that plastic cover it would be abit too ovious..

I used to have a bubble cover over my plate that I sprayed with a releasing agent that worked really well. Used to reflect even a torch light. But in the end the cops pulled me up all the time and told me of for it. Have not had it for years but maybe worth a go again.

Mick.

waste of time... most cameras these days dont use normal flashes.... those cars parked on the side of the rd with the black boxes... they never flash... so it wont work.