SAU Community

Rim Colours!

WOG BOY

RIM COLOURS!  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i hope ur not being serious!

honestly dude....u wrecked the look of ur car!

jus wanting to hear/see opinions and stuff....if u know what they look like even better and if u have foto's of them then post em up plz!

thanx for ur help!

Common buddy please dont slam other ppls rides if your pics arent even up dude!!

Whats your ride lookin like?

I personally like them, and thats the most important thing....that i like them!

EMZ

Edited by EMZ R33

My personal opinion only and I was never really a huge fan of painted rims. But my rule of thumb is never Match the same colour of the car when doing the rims. I think black cars with black rims look tacky UNLESS they have decent dish which is polished. I like white rims on blue cars (even though my car currently has silver/grey rims on it). Gold Rims are always a NO in my book no matter what colour the car is. The only colour car which it doesn't matter matching colour is prolly silver cars as polished rims look good on them and most coloured rims don't.

Common buddy please dont slam other ppls rides if your pics arent even up dude!!

Whats your ride lookin like?

I personally like them, and thats the most important thing....that i like them!

EMZ

soz mate, wasnt tryin to rude or mean.....soz bud....jus my personal opinion....and like u said u like them and thats all that matters....we all good!

this is mine at the moment.....jus wantin somthing different....i think....but yeah!

copyof1000735vd8.jpg