SAU Community

Black Cars With White Wheels

nsta

I've seen a Black 32 GTR on white/chrome lip Meister S1's, looked awesome....my GTR is basically black in darker light and had the white TE37s and looked great, bit small.....but an absolute pain to maintain, I wouldn't recommend it purely from a cleaning point of view, but it does look great with the right wheel and size!

I agree with ali-turko and DNGRUS, dark or white cars with bronze/black rims look awesome, very tough street/track racer look, white wheels, although very nice on dark cars, are a little more boy racer in my opinion.

Mr Kirisaki, how can you say white/chrome rim wheels look odd.....don't think so!

bad angle but you get the idea

post-56328-11913135771595583555.jpg

I agree with ali-turko and DNGRUS, dark or white cars with bronze/black rims look awesome, very tough street/track racer look, white wheels, although very nice on dark cars, are a little more boy racer in my opinion.

Mr Kirisaki, how can you say white/chrome rim wheels look odd.....don't think so!

bad angle but you get the idea

post-56328-11913135771595583555.jpg

wat kind of paint is that on the car?

turk1 - black :banana:

Skyline17 - I'm pretty sure they are SSR's, but Work Meister S1 2piece, same diff pretty much if you are looking for some! I considered these in 19in for my 33....but went the bronze Volk route instead.

nsta - there is an LM in the for sale section on white LMGT1's I think if you want to see how it looked!

CRACKR's old 34 is pure horn

post-60694-1170035784749586178.jpg