SAU Community

Wtb 4-door Stock $6k-7k Non-turbo - Edit: Bought Car! R33 Gts Sedan Auto

somos

Trying to pop the nissan cherry. I've been in love with 2JZ-GTEs and 1JZ-GTEs from the Cressidas, Chasers and Celsiors. But I think its time to try Nissan's famous RB20DET, RB25DET or RB30DET (no SR20 or CA180DET).

I am just looking for a non-turbo, as i am a P plater.... and also i would like to DIY the turbo, exhaust, suspension etc... so i'm pretty much looking for a stock VL, R33 4-door or R32 4-door skyline.... maybe cefiro...

If you know anyone with a car that fits the bill, please get back to me. Thanks.

Edited by somos

And me being the noob i am put the wrong engine codes in here....

I'm actually looking for RB25DE, RB20DE or RB30DE engines... will get a half cut in the future like 5 years or so down the track (or maybe never)... but looking for these engines for now... strapped on to a car of course :banana:

UPDATE:

May have bought a car on ebay... pending REVS check. Feels a bit dodgy at the moment.... so not sure of deal. I'm in contract to buy... if the car's title is clear like stated in the sale. Still a Skyline R33 GTS with RB25DE motor 4 door sedan body in white for $5500 is a bargain. And its all STOCK!!! oh yea....