SAU Community

Was Thinking...

SLYNE

help me decide  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my opinion...stick with the 33. You know whats wrong and right with your car now. spend some cash on it and it will go really well. cheaper to run too.

I wouldnt bother with the 32 gtr. yeah it might go well lightly modded but they are far too old and will end up costing you alot more than you can chew when it goes bang!

good luck with your chioce

Well i own one of each.. a 1990 R32 gtr and a 94 R33 gtst. and to tell you the truth they are 2 different animals.

Both cars have there pros and cons. The GTR is faster and handles better, but its older, more cramped, less modern interior.

The gtst on the other hand is slower, doesn't handle as good, but its more spacious, has excellent rwd characteristics, and in my opinion looks more modern in its asthetics.

I drive my r32 gtr as a daily and while being rather reliable its no where near as reliable as my gtst.

I've had trouble free motoring in my gtst, while the gtr i had to replace seals, alternator, clutch, gaskets, rotors.. the list goes (due to old age).

For a daily driver i'd choose the gtst anyday, its more responsive and not as laggy as the gtr. While for track the GTR.

BTW i love the tale out action that the rwd skylines provide, i find the gtr to be very boring.

And the Gtst doesn't guzzle 98 octane as much either. >_<

Anyway good luck with your decision. Either way there both awesome cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Since starting this thread afew weeks back..

Ive come to my decision to keep my GTS-T

and move on by taking it into the workshop in the new year..

thanks all for your votes and comments.

cheers

Pavs