SAU Community

Pics Toowoomba Dyno Day

Guest 33GTS25

hey there jay,

great photos, because i am very useless with this computer thingimy jiggy is there any way that you can reduce that photo of my car at my place to a size that will fit on my desktop as my wallpaper

cheers.

by the way i went downstairs after you rang to have another look for your notepad but couldn't see it anywhere :)

rod

hey there jay,

great photos, because i am very useless with this computer thingimy jiggy is there any way that you can reduce that photo of my car at my place to a size that will fit on my desktop as my wallpaper

cheers.

by the way i went downstairs after you rang to have another look for your notepad but couldn't see it anywhere :)

rod[/quote:729a514295]

Which Photo?

I can make a wallpaper for you.

http://members.optushome.com.au/jay51/

Rod what resolution are u using it fits fine at 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768. which version windows are u using.

MRE Prob first pic in the Toowoomba dir

Guest 33GTS25

jay & MRE, 8i am using windows 98 and resolution is 800 x 600

am i right in saying that this should be enough

rod :oops:

Guest 33GTS25

MRE, thank you very much and may the gods rain joy and happiness upon you :twisted:

mind you i dont know how upset my fiancee is going to be when i tell her our first born shall be named MRE 8O

rod

why does MRE get all the naming rights...... it was my pic!!!!!

actually i've got your car as my desktop at the moment and i've got to say it looks georgeous filling my 19ins screen. If you don't mind I might keep it for a while :lol:

Guest 33GTS25

now now jay lets not get all tetchy about the subject

i'll do you a deal, if my child is born with a beard and keeps losing things then jay it is :lol: