SAU Community

Help With Fuel Problem Please....

53ffi

hey people. i have a r33 gtst. a few weeks ago i tried to start it and it didnt start so i called racq after checkin the basics. he came out and hit the fuel tank with a mallet and it started, ever since then till the other day its been fine, so the same thing happened the other day this time my dad shook the car and it started up.

but now the car wont start at all, weve taken the pump out and shes all good, so i put it all back together and it works again, but i went to start it jus b4 and didnt work again! now theres no power coming from the relay, theres power b4 it but not after going to the fuel pump, all the fuses are fine as is the relay as u can hear it click once ignition is turned on.

any ideas on wat could be causing this problem? any sugestions would be greatly appreciated,

thanks in advance, Tim.

I had the same problem on a cold day a few months back. You may need a large fuel pump if you are pushing more then 200RWKW. Call you tuner shop.

That wouldn't affect your car starting up!!

Sounds like a stuffed relay or worn out fuel pump, probably all the bushes on the motor are gone.

• 2 weeks later...