SAU Community

R33 Gtr- How Would You Make It Look Tuff?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well out of all the pictures posted here, none of them look the same to me. Its a matter of chosing the right mods to differentiate from the others, not many GTR's I see look the same, similar yes, but not the same.

what would you do to make them different?

Well this is what i plan on doing once my bank account recovers and i have the pace i want.... (plus finding someone to mix me a midnight purple aint easy! grrrr)

Do luck front bar and skirts... yummmmmmmmm

that does it for me like u never believe!

post-33454-1199239923_thumb.jpg

not a fan of kits on GTR's, takes away the GTR-ness and makes it look more like a kitted GTS.....

haha except for the fat ass, fat front and GTR badges lol....

I dunno it seems not to many people do like kits on them... i do tho

Well this is what i plan on doing once my bank account recovers and i have the pace i want.... (plus finding someone to mix me a midnight purple aint easy! grrrr)

Do luck front bar and skirts... yummmmmmmmm

that does it for me like u never believe!

:P DoLuck R33 GTR. Best looking kit ever.

post a picture of it now.....then we can see whats done, and give some opinions on what needs doing.

I reckon 33 GTR's are made tuff pretty simply, but its all in the wheels(colour and make), stance(not fully hektik lowered though), and tidy little add on's, like clear indicators to get rid of the orange ones, a few neat carbon add ons, like wing parts etc. All of the above mine has, plus Ganador's, and all that makes for a pretty simple yet tidy package which isn't too ricer-ish nor too understated.

Not saying mine is the tuffest around by any means, but I like it the way it is now and I guess I wouldn't have done the new mods to compliment the existing ones that were done if I didn't think that they would help with the overall look I was chasing.

you asked for pics, so here are a few of mine, bad day for pics within regards to lighting, but you get the idea.

QIK_R33_GTR12-07023.jpg

QIK_R33_GTR12-07051.jpg

QIK_R33_GTR12-07009.jpg

Hey mate, is that a real carbon front lip... and where did you get it?

QIK-GTR and Paul, ur cars look sensational! Top marks for retaining the standard form, your attention to detail is exceptional.

Ganadors should have been a factory option!

QIK, use of carbon, black and choice of rims are spot on, and it looks asthough it retains a ride height that practical.

Paul, great choice of rim, dished is always a winner.

Top marks to both cars not having stupidly sized chromes, ludicrusly low ride heights or the full compliment of e-bay sticker kits.

:yes:

oh ya brockaz wered you get those cool white frontbar indicators from ??

They are Nismo clear indicators, I bought mine of Blitz here on the forums, but you can get them from Nengun or Greeline as well I think.

QIK-GTR and Paul, ur cars look sensational! Top marks for retaining the standard form, your attention to detail is exceptional.

QIK, use of carbon, black and choice of rims are spot on, and it looks asthough it retains a ride height that practical.

Top marks to both cars not having stupidly sized chromes, ludicrusly low ride heights or the full compliment of e-bay sticker kits.

:down:

Thanks for the kind words mate! Always nice to hear someone else appreciates your taste in cars. I can't take credit for the rims, as they came with the car, but they were a definite factor in me buying it.

Also have a set of Work Emotion CR KAI's with r-comps as track rims, haven't fitted them yet but 18x9.5 with +20 offset, im hoping they should look decent as well...

:)

same as Brockaz said, thanks for the compliments, it is always nice to hear from someone you don't know, makes you realise you made some correct decisions! Ride height is practical, doesn't rub or scrub or scrape anywhere, but I'm going to wind it down a little just to see how it looks, probably won't handle aswell though. Oh, and its Midnight Purple, not black, bad day for photos.....will get more when the sun finally comes out up here!! ;)

Brockaz, chuck the Works on and get a few pics up.....should look great, what colour rims?

Edited by QIK_GTR

Brockaz, chuck the Works on and get a few pics up.....should look great, what colour rims?

I'll be throwing them on in the next few weeks to see what they look like, so I'll put some pics up then.

They're this color:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/Bro...MG1655Small.jpg

Titanium grey or something.

any chance of getting some nice dished rims for like under $2000?

My GTR has the standered rims on it and im sorta looking round for some new ones... prefer 18s, prefer as wide as will fit under the gaurds... prefer as much dish as possiable!

ideas??

any chance of getting some nice dished rims for like under $2000?

My GTR has the standered rims on it and im sorta looking round for some new ones... prefer 18s, prefer as wide as will fit under the gaurds... prefer as much dish as possiable!

ideas??

highly doubt it, unless some cheap 2nd hand ones pop up! Don't skimp on rims, cheap wheels look like like cheap wheels, and on a GTR some Lenso's or similar rubbish really makes the car look average....just save for longer!!!!