Milage: 500,000

Transmission: manual

Colour: Gold

Complied? aussie

RWC supplied? No

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $1800

Comments / Modifications: 4.2ltr (253ci) V8

Hi everyone. I'm selling my daily driver now that I have a work car. It's nothing special but has saved me a lot of money over the last few years. It might be what someone is after.

I've been using this car as a daily driver for about 4 years and changed the engine 2 years ago to a V8. It is on GAS and very economical as well as power to tow trailers. A tank of gas for about $25 achieves about 330kms. Selling due to getting a work car.

The car has done about 500,000 kms however the engine has probably done only about 100,000. Suspension was replaced about a year ago with new shocks and springs. Serviced every 10000 kms.

It is however showing it's age. The Paint has faded on the roof and the clear coat is peeling off on the bonnet in places. The rust shown is the worst part and hasn't spread hardly at all in the last 4 years. Power steering is leaking a bit so does not come with a roadworthy.

Sterio with amplifier and splits can come with the car if the buyer is interested. It has been very reliable and a solid run about for me. It has paid for itself many times over with it's reliablility and efficiency. I have a lot of spares including SLE/SS instrument cluster and many other parts for this car. They can be included with the sale.

Price is negotiable.

Thanks,

Russ

post-10715-1199619023_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619051_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619073_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619094_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619123_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619163_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619189_thumb.jpg

post-10715-1199619227_thumb.jpg

The current pictures are very good and helpful, i was wondering if you also have one of the engine bay showing the conversion and such?

Has it been changed to disc brake rear, or did it come with one?

Is it an SL or SL/E?

Thanks

What speakers, sub, headunit and amp are they?

It's got a JVC head unit, no sub (gas tank), not sure of brand of amp and I'm not home to check. Infinity splits which I just noticed a few days ago has a crack in one of the speaker cones. Bit disappointing.

The current pictures are very good and helpful, i was wondering if you also have one of the engine bay showing the conversion and such?

Has it been changed to disc brake rear, or did it come with one?

Is it an SL or SL/E?

Thanks

I think it was originally a SLX. What i did was buy it as a 6 cyl and bought a smashed SL 253 for all the running gear. So it has the V8 engine, V8 gearbox, V8 diff which had disk brake rear end. That's also why I have so many spares from the other car. Don't have any pics of the engine bay but can get them when I'm home on the weekend.