SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Yer I'm on a protein break in favour of alot of cardio and trimming. I've trimmed almost as much as I should but I'm kind of reluctant to get back on the bulk because I liked the toned look lol.

Yer I'm on a protein break in favour of alot of cardio and trimming. I've trimmed almost as much as I should but I'm kind of reluctant to get back on the bulk because I liked the toned look lol.

You can never win man. Tone vs Bulk.....just try and get bigger/leaner over time I guess.

My friends, when I bulk:

'Hey man...you're HUGE, but you used to be way more cut up."

My friends, when I cut:

'Hey man, you're more cut now......but you used to be huge!'

Hahaha it's so true. A happy medium is probably where it's at. Man I hate withdrawals after missing gym for a week or two, you feel so untoned. Then you go and ask someone if you look smaller and they say you look the same as you always do :blush:

You can never win man. Tone vs Bulk.....just try and get bigger/leaner over time I guess.

My friends, when I bulk:

'Hey man...you're HUGE, but you used to be way more cut up."

My friends, when I cut:

'Hey man, you're more cut now......but you used to be huge!'

lol u gotta cop that straight on the chin....seriously u just cant reply to those remarks LOL

Hahaha it's so true. A happy medium is probably where it's at. Man I hate withdrawals after missing gym for a week or two, you feel so untoned. Then you go and ask someone if you look smaller and they say you look the same as you always do :D

I agree, I am going to settle for my 'lean' being at around 12-13% bodyfat, I want to look big in clothes, not only in singlet/tops off.

lol u gotta cop that straight on the chin....seriously u just cant reply to those remarks LOL

haha I just laugh man.

Do my own thing, at the end of the day, I do it for myself.

I've sort of been forced into a cut though, due to Ramadan. Ideally would have liked to bulk for another month, but oh well.

chill as

ne ways im 18 started doing some home gym stuff bout 2weeks ago now

i weigh 97kg's probs with 25kg's of fat i would say 6ft tall

freeweight benchpress started doing 90kg now after 2 weeks doing 110kg( 2reps) also 9reps on 90kg

tripress 150lbs(68kg) 15 reps

and 28kg DB bicept curl 4reps at max

my goals after four months are to bench 130-140kg's 3-4reps, bicept curl 30kg 10reps, close grip bench press 90kg 4reps

so far doing gym everyday mixing it up once a week with some super sets on tricepts and chest muscles bout 40mins-60mins a day

going to start cutting down on food and hopefully get down to 90kg's not needing to get super thin just gotta lose the bitch tits( shy muscle)

also im traning for boxing so yea looking for a strong solid punch( which is why buildig up tricept a fair amount)

any comments on excerices for triceps or tips to lose that weight

or anything to ask me in genral go for it

never going to lift anything past my shoulders as i know it f**ks them up hardcore

have no real need for those three things. unless i was trying to sculpter my body like a body builder other wise im just getting bigger for boxing

also dont have enough weights at home to do squats or dead lifts

either way mainly focusing on tricepts, bicepts chest and lats

never going to lift anything past my shoulders as i know it f**ks them up hardcore

have no real need for those three things. unless i was trying to sculpter my body like a body builder other wise im just getting bigger for boxing

also dont have enough weights at home to do squats or dead lifts

either way mainly focusing on tricepts, bicepts chest and lats

even if you feel that you don't need legs and so on, squats and deadlifts expend a huge amount of energy which will help you burn that fat off a lot quicker. Plus the extra core strength you will get from them will definitely hell with your boxing....

Edited by JKR-32

chill as

ne ways im 18 started doing some home gym stuff bout 2weeks ago now

i weigh 97kg's probs with 25kg's of fat i would say 6ft tall

freeweight benchpress started doing 90kg now after 2 weeks doing 110kg( 2reps) also 9reps on 90kg

tripress 150lbs(68kg) 15 reps

and 28kg DB bicept curl 4reps at max

my goals after four months are to bench 130-140kg's 3-4reps, bicept curl 30kg 10reps, close grip bench press 90kg 4reps

so far doing gym everyday mixing it up once a week with some super sets on tricepts and chest muscles bout 40mins-60mins a day

going to start cutting down on food and hopefully get down to 90kg's not needing to get super thin just gotta lose the bitch tits( shy muscle)

also im traning for boxing so yea looking for a strong solid punch( which is why buildig up tricept a fair amount)

any comments on excerices for triceps or tips to lose that weight

or anything to ask me in genral go for it

110kg bench if your doing it properly after just 2 weeks training is impressive lol