SAU Community

Advice On R32 Gts-t

jolly97

hey guys, as you can see buy my avatar im a noob haha

anyway, im looking at buying an R32 GTS-T and i wouldnt mind some opinions and things i should look out for.

i need the car to last me through uni without having to spend a fortune on maintenance as ill be on a fairly tight budget. the r32 im looking at is in great condition, fairly low Km's, just been tuned on a dyno, new tyres, stock apart from an aftermarket exhaust/cannon from what ive been told by the seller. its auto :( but ill get over it. what is the fuel consumption like for an R32 and are there any things i should look out for when i get around to test driving this one (specific problems ie. EXPENSIVE ones, reliability issues etc) i basically want to know as much as i can about the car before i go have a drive. my mate works next door to the seller and says he looks after it really well, always servicing it/washing it and he has personally looked over the car and says its pretty tidy.

i DONT want to thrash it, drift it etc etc like most P platers do, the most itll get will be me having some fun on dirt in the first week i get it then thatll be it.

ill be taking it over my mates (who happens to be a mechanic :O ) house when i test drive it as he has a pit in his shed to have a look at the underside of the engine an suspension etc.

any discussion is welcome as most google searches come up with people trying to sell me stuff for an R32 :P

cheers

Josh