SAU Community

Autech Instruments Vs S2 5spd Insruments

Lil_Bobby_260

Being that both the autech version stageas and 5spd sttageas run the same din clip with three guages, i was wondering if they use the same clips and harnesses for the instrument cluster (speedo and tach)

i was wondering if these are interchangeable?

Say i have a S2 5spd. can i fit an autech instrument cluster? will the tacho reading be accurate due to different redline? will it affect the limiter (noob question that one)?

What are the visual differences between the autech and 5spd instruments?

Thanks

Ok so it wont cause any issues. As long as it is a series two cluster being that it is a series two wagon. Thanks guys!

Darrin i'll do a search and look for your thread but if you happen to have a link i would be grateful!

THanks

excellent thanks. i saw the four pictures you had pposted. So obviously being that its an S2, id need an S2 autech cluster (not that id want to run an S1 cluster in an S2 anyway).

I see the S1 autech speedo run up to 180kph. Is this the same with S2 Autech cluster?

excellent thanks. i saw the four pictures you had pposted. So obviously being that its an S2, id need an S2 autech cluster (not that id want to run an S1 cluster in an S2 anyway).

I see the S1 autech speedo run up to 180kph. Is this the same with S2 Autech cluster?

ALL jap cars run to 180km/hr

Just quickly, on this subject, How much would you pay for a S2 260RS cluster with less than say 75,000km?

No more than a standard series 2 cluster

I sold one for $150, 18 months ago

The autech may have a higher reading on the tacho, which would be pretty useless on a stockish rb25