SAU Community

My Adventurous Night

homedog56

Wat a crazy ass night we had last niight

Driving down the highway last night with a few mates minding our own business wen all of a sudden an old heap of crap comes flyin inbetween my 33 and my mates supra. Wen i say inbetween he squished his car inbetween our cars which were sitting side by side in two lanes. So he squished in and my mate in the supra slowed down and swerved to let him thru and i sped up to get away but he wasnt finished he then cut in front of the supra and slammed on the brakes then not lettin him pass him to get past, thinking this dude was a crazy man we all sped off and lost him. He ended catching bak up afta about 10 mins and did the same to me by now we were thinkin this dude is a mad man so cut him off once or twice and left (i know we are stupid for doin it but u cant help it in the heat of the moment) so we continued on down to robina where we all live and this dude followed us off the exit and hooned all around our areas tryin to catch us cuttin roundabouts and tryin to get in front of us, he eventually did get in front of my mate in another car and pulled out a crowbar the size of my entire leg swingin and shouting it at us while bloking lanes off. So we decided to call the police but the genius had already done so himself and was speaking to a security guard that patrols the area making up some rubbish (the security guard is a f*kwit aswell tho). This dikhead was not only chasing us down the highway swingin a crowbar around and trying to kill us all but was tryin to film at the same time (obviously not his antics tho) so we waited around for the police but of course they went to security first so we all pulled in at maccas (having nothing to hide) to tell our story turns out this dude was tryin to be some crazy vigilante and tryin to tell ppl he was a coppa. All the cops were great had a chat with them and they let us go without any trouble and we ended up leaving while the dude was still gettin questioned.

Isnt it great wen old delusional men try to take the law into there own hands

Not only is it stupid but he endangered all of our lives last night becos he was tryin to be a hero by piking on 17 and 18 yr olds

His goal wouldve been to run one of us off the road into a pole or tree by intimidating us and for no apparent reason

And who says old ppl are safer drivers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woulda knocked him out...99% dont have the balls to use weapons.. :)

My daddy always said dont take a knife to a fight if your not gonna use coz it'll get used on you...

man that is truly messed, a good excuse to stretch ur rides legs i spose, but still, there are some crazy bastards out there, and they arent the ones driving imports, well handled anyhow :banana:

I woulda knocked him out...99% dont have the balls to use weapons.. ;)

My daddy always said dont take a knife to a fight if your not gonna use coz it'll get used on you...

agree 100% :)

There was one lane free at all times

Thats wat freaked us out we honestly dont know wat we did to this man for him to want to do this to us and we have been tryin to figure it out

He was well ova 40yrs old and trying to swing a crowbar at us

The police let us go cos we didnt do anything to him to deserve this

He was a f*kin nutjob and was tryin to act like a police officer ordering us around afta the whole thing even wen police were there

Just some old man tryin to be tough and show us whos boss

didnt work hes worse than any hoon on the road he couldve killed us all and i know 99%of ppl who do stupid shit on the road avoid endangering ppl

its funny how young drivers get targeted wen so called experienced drivers are just as bad and in this case worse

If

you read the story tho, he does kind of hint that they might have blocked off the highway. People do get narky with that. Especially if its two sports cars, they get the wrong idea.

+1

umm u do know that u legally have to stick to the left lane.....and u said that u were next to eachother and the bloke had to SQUEEZE inbetween u. this leads a normal person to believe that it was a 2 lane road. and that u were in the wrong.

so it looks like u were BLOCKING the road mate.

Edited by r33cruiser

ease up, faaark

this bloke has had an expeience with some prick trying to cause an accident, and all you lot can do is rip into the poor fella... sheeesh.

what most normal people do, when they are speeding, and come up behind two cars in lanes next to each other, is flash headlights, and then one car will move out of the way.

by the sounds of it, this bloke come out of nowhere, and just pushed up the inside, trying to make one of the cars swerve off the road...

Thats wat freaked us out we honestly dont know wat we did to this man for him to want to do this to us and we have been tryin to figure it out

He was a f*kin nutjob and was tryin to act like a police officer ordering us around afta the whole thing even wen police were there

didnt work hes worse than any hoon on the road he couldve killed us all and i know 99%of ppl who do stupid shit on the road avoid endangering ppl

its funny how young drivers get targeted wen so called experienced drivers are just as bad and in this case worse

this means they were not blocking the road...

stuff like that does happen un provoked, there are some stupid ppl out there who hate ppl just for what they like or how they live...

i used to work in the valley, wickham st one friday nite me and a few of the boys (i worked night shift) were gettin food on our break frm the maccas in the mall and on the way back an old guy comes walkin down the street, stands opposite the wickham (gay bar...) yelling stuff like "god shall not allow this..." yadda yadda yadda, however gay they were they didnt provoke him, one of the guys from the bar walks over to this old fool, who was probably late 40's early 50s if not older, and extends a hand to shake...

the old guy punches the guy from the bar in the head... then proceeds to lay into him whilst he is on the floor, b4 a few ppl from the bar come over and pull him away...

unfortunatly there are just those kind of ppl

Edited by RusH_

It sounds to me that the guy was a fruitcake and Mike did the right thing by calling the cops, evidenced by them letting them go and detaining him.:( no bite rom noel.

Which lane?