SAU Community

Do Luck Kit

exXU1

Well well well- as you would all be aware i never did get my Do Luck kit from "Supernautics" alias Aero nautics and or any other trading name these scum bags in Beverly Hills - (Mr Tri Tran - ANZ Bank) NSW that ripped me for $1400 . Nor did other people in the states and UK. BEWARE!!

SSOOOOOOOOO i still need at least a front bar in this particular style . there was a chap in QLD i thisnk that was doing F glass ones for some time on E bay - any one know where i can get for my drag project please.?

Thanks

Well well well- as you would all be aware i never did get my Do Luck kit from "Supernautics" alias Aero nautics and or any other trading name these scum bags in Beverly Hills - (Mr Tri Tran - ANZ Bank) NSW that ripped me for $1400 . Nor did other people in the states and UK. BEWARE!!

SSOOOOOOOOO i still need at least a front bar in this particular style . there was a chap in QLD i thisnk that was doing F glass ones for some time on E bay - any one know where i can get for my drag project please.?

Thanks

:blink:

No one ?

Thanks

not the best kit for a drag car. Heat treatments style is the way to go, nice rounded front end side skirts removed and rear bar trimmed to boot level. Do-luck is too square and will produce more aerodynamic drag than a std body GTR.

Good input - thats the sort of coments and feed back i need , - is Heat treatments a custom front bar?

not the best kit for a drag car. Heat treatments style is the way to go, nice rounded front end side skirts removed and rear bar trimmed to boot level. Do-luck is too square and will produce more aerodynamic drag than a std body GTR.

Good input - thats the sort of coments and feed back i need , - is Heat treatments a custom front bar?

The Heat Treatments front bar was designed by an ex-formula 1 aero designer so has had one of the worlds top guys to design it. it looks like this (note the side skirts have been removed and the design of the rear wing)

http://images.golivewire.com/ib/92106_t.jpg

dmd / monkey warehouse in qld do them... they've done all my cars awsome quality and really strong give them a call.. they do ship interstate and have a very well known name and very good reputation so no chance of getting ripped off plus if you have any drama's let me know as i'm mates with the two owners

dmd / monkey warehouse in qld do them... they've done all my cars awsome quality and really strong give them a call.. they do ship interstate and have a very well known name and very good reputation so no chance of getting ripped off plus if you have any drama's let me know as i'm mates with the two owners

Have contacted them already with a pick of the bar but have heard nothing back? Shame because i need as soon as possible as spray painting is happening soon. Can you touch base with them for me at all?

thanks

• 9 months later...