SAU Community

Club Stickers? Do We Have Any?

riceyr33

Hey Ben will you be at the drift day this weekend? If so I'll take a pack please, otherwise postage may be needed

Just out of curiosity, will these bolt straight on to my 180? and how many rwkw will these give me?

Edited by ardie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Ben will you be at the drift day this weekend? If so I'll take a pack please, otherwise postage may be needed

Just out of curiosity, will these bolt straight on to my 180? and how many rwkw will these give me?

Wont be at the practice day but will be at Round 3 or can arrange to post them up :blush:

What colour are you after???

Should bolt straight onto the 180 but i cant guarantee exact fitment from model to model as these are "specific" for SKYLINES, if they fit they should see atleast a 20rwkw difference :D

Final numbers

Trent = 2 small white

Guesty = 2 small white

RiceyR33 = 2 small white

Funz = 2 large black

GMB = pack in white

madaz R33 = 2 small white

ardie = pack in white

ArBe20 = ?

Catkicker = ?

ydawak = ?

Ill take a pack in your finest white to suit a 96 blacktop 180sx with blue tint, feel free to throw in your td06 if youre feeling generous.

Yeah well I scraped my old Vic set off the skyline when I sold it. Good thing I did as in the span of 3 weeks it when from a 300 rwkw pig to a 3 subby packing stock doof machine (I sold it stock as too many idiots dont realise how expensive cars are to build)

Ill take a pack in your finest white to suit a 96 blacktop 180sx with blue tint, feel free to throw in your td06 if youre feeling generous.

Yeah well I scraped my old Vic set off the skyline when I sold it. Good thing I did as in the span of 3 weeks it when from a 300 rwkw pig to a 3 subby packing stock doof machine (I sold it stock as too many idiots dont realise how expensive cars are to build)

No problemo

added to the list and will throw in the TD06 for a little extra :blush:

Aweseome, Ill cive you all the coins in my ashy for the td06.

So are these ready to go? If so hit me up with a PM and Ill deposit the cashola and send you my delivery details

Aweseome, Ill cive you all the coins in my ashy for the td06.

So are these ready to go? If so hit me up with a PM and Ill deposit the cashola and send you my delivery details

Gee thats tempting :D

I wont be able to make it to the track this weekend but are you coming down for Round 3 in a couple of weeks???

Sorry, emptied the ashy for tires today, your losss i guess...............

In terms of getting to round three how the bank account is looking, might have to hitch hike up for a look see otherwise, would you be willing to post them to me next week some time?

i work at Burnie Mitsubishi/subaru. my number is 0408126063 so if anybody wants me to get them, send me a message.

Also GMB can u send me a message and let me know when i can catch up with you. not sure if i can make it out to the drift day. but will be based in sandy bay

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

sorry for the delays, when i picked up the last batch of stickers i didn't check them as i was in a hurry. Anyway long story short they looked like absolute arse and i wasn't happy with them nor would i let them go on members cars.

I rang the bloke that did them and he couldn't see my problems with them and reckons i was too picky. I told him he could stick it and i wouldn't be going back or recommending him to anyone in the future.

I have been speaking to another person to do them but the software he has doesn't like the files i gave him so they require tweaking by me till we are 100% happy with them.

Now here is the question, i can tweak the file and get them done ASAP or if you guys are keen i can get other SAU stickers done (same as my car :D ) for everyone instead of the basic vinyl cut ones.

Have attached a couple of pics of the other style so please let me know so i can sort it all out ASAP

Cheers Ben

post-17838-1216102285_thumb.jpg

post-17838-1216102414_thumb.jpg