You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Haven't updated this is a while. -5 speed conversion is done. Then center console, parking brake handle, and mounting bracket can be adapted from a R34 since the S2 parts are all disco. Console is a slightly different grain pattern and color but works fine. R33/ R34 GTS (no booster) clutch pedal works as well as the matching master cylinder. Wiring is simple, jump the starter connector at the fuse box, note which wires are connected at which position on the auto neutral safety switch and cut off the switch harness and connect to the corresponding switch on the 5 speed. -Rear R34 rear subframe swap is completed. Full Nismo arm set, 2-way LSD set up soft, 322mm Brembo brakes, Ohlins Flag-R coil overs (need to drop the spring rate 1Kg) -RB swap is under way. HKS Step 2 High Response 2.8 BCD stroker kit / Step 2 V-Cam / GTIII 4R Kit I may not use the 4R kit but not sure yet as I've seen some pretty decent dyno sheets on it and it doesn't spool as slow as people think when you have v-cam. I have the wiring manual for the car and a spare 260RS harness so the wiring shouldn't be that bad but I just haven't had the time to invest in it. If anyone has a suggestion for someone who can handle it let me know! I have a bunch of spare 5mt swap parts and some Nismo 580 turbos if anyone needs/wants them hit me up. Located in California but willing to ship. As always, thanks to all the members who have answered my questions and helped this project keep moving!      
    • Did Car Inspect get back to you? How bad was the actual "structural" damage? What front surgery was required?
    • I would be, however the last PS I owned was a PS1 and the last GT I played was GT1 lol. Also, how do you dads even have time to do anything? I barely have time to even sleep 7 hours a night!
    • I was thinking of setting up a multiplayer comp. Just a series that anybody could join and we could run a table here.  Anybody interested in that?
    • Thanks - to be sure will the WHC34 work?  I can’t find the other one anywhere.  Thanks