SAU Community

Rb20 Wrecking, Td06, Rb26 Injectors And Resistor Pack, Plenty Of Bits.

I managed to stuff my RB20 at power cruise, pretty sure a bearing has gone so the lot is for sale.

The following items were bought but not yet fitted to the motor.

Trust TD06-20G - Good condition $1200

14022008105mp3.jpg

14022008107nc5.jpg

14022008106eq4.jpg

Set of 6 GTR injectors, $300 o.n.o. SOLD

GTR resistor pack, $150.. Only turned up in the mail this afternoon, that's what I paid for it so would like to make it back. SOLD

I have a near complete RB20DET with what I'm guessing has spun a bearing. The motor is still in the car and still runs (as it only went yesterday) and is fitted with the following aftermarket parts.

VG30DET turbo (fitted with r32 wastegate actuator, spring is at 12psi) SOLD

Split pipe dump modified into screamer pipe

Also selling RB20 Gearbox.

Price on the above will be worked out upon what the buyer wants included.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thanks, Jayson

[edit 18/2] Also have 6 Standard R32 GTS-T rims painted black, $50 a wheel.

RB20DET gearbox $400 or best offer.

TD06-20G still here aswell.

R32 GTS-t tail shaft make an offer.

Have intercooler pipes here to suit generic 300x600 front mount.

Stock RB20DET ecu. $150 OR BEST OFFER

RB20 Alternator, reco'd around two months ago $100

Engine at the moment still has full intake side attatched minus alternator, exhaust side missing turbo and lines, Still have stock manifold. Would prefer to not have to pull the engine apart, am willing to take exhaust manifold off but prefer to keep intake side complete. Make an offer will let the lot go cheap, pull apart whiz a new rod and bearing in and you'd have your self a good RB20 for f**k all cash.

My number is 0409869892 if you want to reach me urgently.

Have plenty more bits laying around to suit RB20 so whiz me a PM if you're after anything in specific.

Jayson

Edited by Jays_5000

Gear box is feeling a little tired, apparently its got a short shift kit and all with it. When its warm it will some times knock when your in neutural and foots off the clutch so don't know if it's the input shaft or just a throw out bearing... All gears work and still shifts quite well, just gets a bit noisy. I don't need it anymore so if your keen PM me an offer.

I'll check the turbo for you mate.

Also have 6 Standard R32 GTS-T rims painted black, $50 a wheel.

RB20DET gearbox $400 or best offer.

TD06-20G still here aswell.

R32 GTS-t tail shaft make an offer.

Have intercooler pipes here to suit generic 300x600 front mount.

Stock RB20DET ecu. $150 OR BEST OFFER

Engine at the moment still has full intake side attatched minus alternator, exhaust side missing turbo and lines, Still have stock manifold. Would prefer to not have to pull the engine apart, am willing to take exhaust manifold off but prefer to keep intake side complete. Make an offer will let the lot go cheap, pull apart whiz a new rod and bearing in and you'd have your self a good RB20 for f**k all cash.

My number is 0409869892 if you want to reach me urgently.

Jayson

Have plenty more bits laying around to suit RB20 so whiz me a PM if you're after anything in specific.

Thanks for the prompt response Jayson. It seems its the same turbo as i already have. For any RB20 owners out there, you should serisouly consider it as its about as big as you can go on a std Rb20 and still have reasonaly responsive engine and be able to make 240-260rwkws, all on a std motor. Great turbo for a 2L, they do have a big turbo feel to them when you drive the car :cheers: