SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

im at regency tafe atm mate, so i turn off to go into regency, thought it was a bit random you were on the same road, at the same time and i didnt see you! there is a purple 180 and a grey 32 gtst i have seen in the car park near the plumbing section, ! anyone???

im at regency tafe atm mate, so i turn off to go into regency, thought it was a bit random you were on the same road, at the same time and i didnt see you! there is a purple 180 and a grey 32 gtst i have seen in the car park near the plumbing section, ! anyone???

I go to regency tafe too. My r32 with vertex kit is always parked in front of electronics section along with a charcoal r33 (i know the guy, he's occasionaly on this forum - so he said), silver 4-door r32 and a black stag (I only see it on tuesday afternoons).

I was at trade school last week, I saw the silver 4 door 32.. if its the one im thinking of it has mesh rims and a spoiler. It looks pretty dope.

I was in the Laurel that got beached on the speed humps..

I was at trade school last week, I saw the silver 4 door 32.. if its the one im thinking of it has mesh rims and a spoiler. It looks pretty dope.

I was in the Laurel that got beached on the speed humps..

ohhh nooo! im beached as brew!

I go to regency tafe too. My r32 with vertex kit is always parked in front of electronics section along with a charcoal r33 (i know the guy, he's occasionaly on this forum - so he said), silver 4-door r32 and a black stag (I only see it on tuesday afternoons).

hey man, might be an idea not to post where imports are regularly parked as im sure car thieves have before and probably will again read these forums. Not having a go or anything but would just hate to hear of another import being stolen so dont think we should be giving these people exact locations to go and find them.

On topic, yesterday at Jb modbury, silver 34, nismo kit, pretty sure th same wheels that Luke(ENR) has on his 4 door. Looked tuff.