SAU Community

The Corrupt Crew:join The Mexican!

long33

hey guys irish here how are u all? BBQ on Sunday Avo (2nd march) just over the border in NSW. Meet in usual spot, have a highway run down to the border and set up for a bbq and a few drinks.

cancelled cos everyone bailed

Attendees:-

Hey Irish!!! What's been happening??? Long time no hear! Nadeem and i will be up for a bbq and corrupt meet. The sunday would probably be better for us as Nadeem works saturday mornings...

Hey hey hey Irish is back!!! How r ya man? haven't seen u in agesssssssss.

I'm up for either day man so just give us a yell n ill be there for sure, it will be great to catch up again soon.

say hi to sal

^ x2

hey guys so glad to hear everyone is up for this! cant wait to see everyone again. so sunday seems like the most popular day?! depending on numbers (ie depending on if i have enough chairs!) and the weather, i mite have to break out the new mini bbq i got and head to the beach down here. still waiting on a few certain members of the coffee crew to get in touch and then il confirm everything via pm.

sorry moderating crew (forgot the "eoi") ill change it now to give the date.

Where you been? So your a mexican now eh, I havent seen you both since Oblivions engine out party,that was a while ago. I can do Sunday.

were havent i been!? lol well i was in melbourne for a while meeting sals family, and wen we got back ive been at work heaps and next weekend is the first weekend off i have this year! however i am lookin atm for a new job because i have been informed by my work that if i dont get better by the 19th of next month (still have a crook back from falling off a scaffold last march) that i wont have a job anymore. and if i get the job i want at sals work ill have every weekend off!!! yipee!

Sorry to hear about the back injury, they can be persistant and repetitive sometimes, take care and follow the physio's advice, I hope you get the new job and all goes well with it.

Maybe you could organise 2 meets 1 for the sunday ppl and another later on for those that miss out, but it will be good to catch up again.

hi everyone, looks like we might have to have this thing on the beach as my mums sister will be up so the beach will be the better option. :rofl: So bring your fold out chairs and picnic rugs.

A second one for those who miss out is a good idea i think! :/

See you all soon! :)

Love love... xx

Big D and Sal, how are yas.

Guys we're pretty certain we'll make it. just have to confirm later on but all looks good.

Haven't seen yous in ages so it'll be good to catch up

By the way Irish I think we all know where the crook back come from. :)

You just need to give Sal a break every once and a while, ya deviate.

laters

Mick. :(

oh and yes Sunday is the go :)

haha good man mick, i was waiting for u to pipe up!glad to hear ur in, let me know wen ur sure tho!ill post up all the details on times etc on wed night but so far the plan goes like this

we can all me at hyperdome as per usual - time to be confirmed.

we'll cruise for about 45-50 mins on the highway to the nsw border and were going to have a bbq by the beach

there will be plenty of parking for us and the point were going up to has an amazing view of the gold coast and its quite too.

also no worries of bbq's fueled by sticks! lol there are gas bbq's up there and if the council decideds to have the gas turned off that day, or its pissing rain, ill be bringing my portable bbq. also theres lots of space undercover for us incase it does rain!

sorry it wont be at my place but yea we'll have more room neway at the beach.

ne preferences for what people would like to eat or shud i just stick to the usual menu, snags, bread and chicken kebab sticks?

byo booze btw.

dam that sucks, o well, if u can decide u can make it closer to the date just msg me.

just looking for everyone to confirm that they can come. ill make a list in the first post.

then ill get on 2moro and pm details of were we can meet and where were heading.

Sorry guys :) but i will have to pull out on the bbq on sunday due to things have come up in an unexpected circumstances, hopefully i can join the next meet up. Once again sorry guys.