SAU Community

Baskerville 5oth Anniversay Meeting March 1-2

johnGTS-t

wow it was almost like being in a hq on that first corner :) , your car looks like a bit of a handfull through calvins .. how much power is it putting out? . Is that a camera from stu benson? (which reminds me :) ) . anyways well done mate ;)

which ones' calvins again????. top of the hill? Its got 202kw now.

i reccon that incar footage looks realy good for youtube. i think i will have to get one soon.

Quality is excellent considering the size and capacity of the camera, if people were to upload somewhere other than youtube you wouldn't loose as much in quality either.

Bang for buck you cant go wrong, i reckon i spotted 5-6 cars there on the weekend which were running one.

nine people were actually running them on the day at basky... i was flat out on the dummy grid running around cars pressing record for the less intellectual!

i think three or four were being used at the hillclimb on the north west too!

coming down off the hill to the main straight :)

only when i brake too late or get the line wrong LOL. saturday was the first time i drove it with the extra umph and without the Hicas.

JBR

Edited by johnGTS-t

nine people were actually running them on the day at basky... i was flat out on the dummy grid running around cars pressing record for the less intellectual!

i think three or four were being used at the hillclimb on the north west too!

Yeah i was a little supprised when i noticed so many cars were running them, that house of yours must be coming along nicely with all the sales Benno :)