SAU Community

Wheel Spin Even On 4th Gear?

lcy

hey guys,

it feels like the usual feeling of power lost, few secs(slip light blinks a few times) and u get normal power after that. i don get this on 1st 2nd or 3rd.

yeah i know at this rate of power, i shouldnt be slipping at 4th gear.

most probally its the clutch. (yes, clutch is stock)

BUT can anyone tell me how the clutch is affecting the traction control??

i was driving around 100km/hr at 4th gear and the light started to pop up. at first i thought it was missfiring but i have already replace the spark plugs and coilpacks recently.

hey guys,

it feels like the usual feeling of power lost, few secs(slip light blinks a few times) and u get normal power after that. i don get this on 1st 2nd or 3rd.

yeah i know at this rate of power, i shouldnt be slipping at 4th gear.

most probally its the clutch. (yes, clutch is stock)

BUT can anyone tell me how the clutch is affecting the traction control??

i was driving around 100km/hr at 4th gear and the light started to pop up. at first i thought it was missfiring but i have already replace the spark plugs and coilpacks recently.

i explained it a few posts up.

if you want a real test of the clutch... turn the TCS off, put it in 3rd, dial up 7000 rpm and drop the clutch and floor it :)

*doesnt take responsibility for burnt ouit clutch and flywheel that will result

drive along at like 40-60 km's an hour in second then stomp it and pop the clutch really quickly. If it skids then all good if the revs hit the limiter even with the clutch out and you smell the worst smell of your life it's the clutch.

well i just put a exedy 3 puk clutch in my r34 gtt and my slip light still comes on only wen tc is on but wen u turn it off its fine a bit more fun as well like a few people hav said drive with tc off

Edited by fab34