SAU Community

Nightshift Street Meet

Sheng

I was just there, came straight from Uni so didn't have a camera.

HAHA Albert you bastard, did you give Fitness first my number as a referral?

Bahhhh!

LOL

mm maybe :)

how was the "meet"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm there were ALOT of guys there....

I was like... :) i seen that car on the road!! lol

it was alright... but i couldnt believe how some of the girls

were so dressed up for a "meet".. lol i mistook them for the models!

funny you say this cause there was no trouble tonight?

So XESSIV didn't get pulled over by the cops on his way out, after bouncing his unloaded engine off the limiter inside the carpark? There weren't random other cars sitting their also free-revving their engines? There weren't guys trying to rip skids on the way out?

No-one really got busted by the cops this time, but they didn't last time either when people were doing burnouts in P6. It doesn't mean they weren't doing shit and acting like tools, which is the point I was making in the post you quoted.

theres nothing wrong with using import models/go-go dancers to attract car enthusiasts to meets. ppl like that, would you rather see YMCA boys instead?

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'd rather see cars at a car event and talk to fellow car enthusiasts at a social event. If I want to see tits, I'll go to the Cross.

If these people were actual car enthusiasts, other nice cars and the chance to talk to their owners would be attraction enough. SAU cruises get a good number of attendees, but its not because the organisers bring scantily clad girls to them.

Instead, you get random blow-ins that must have been neglected as children because they act out to get the attention they crave, giving the rest of us a bad name.

Edited by scathing

was a pretty good night but shit weather

R34 GTR was the toughest!!

gold S2K got booked by cops for ripping a burnout

Gold S2K Xe55IV did NOT get booked !

the cops just pulled him over and gave him a warning & make an xample so ppl will behave demself !

No-one really got busted by the cops this time, but they didn't last time either when people were doing burnouts in P6. It doesn't mean they weren't doing shit and acting like tools, which is the point I was making in the post you quoted.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I'd rather see cars at a car event and talk to fellow car enthusiasts at a social event. If I want to see tits, I'll go to the Cross.

If these people were actual car enthusiasts, other nice cars and the chance to talk to their owners would be attraction enough. SAU cruises get a good number of attendees, but its not because the organisers bring scantily clad girls to them.

Instead, you get random blow-ins that must have been neglected as children because they act out to get the attention they crave, giving the rest of us a bad name.

Couldnt agree more Alan.

Well said :laugh:

I didnt bother going, started raining and I figured getting some would be a better idea.. so left it alone..

Was planning on going but $15 entry really dissed it for me.. wtf should I pay to show off my car they should pay me!

I didnt bother going, started raining and I figured getting some would be a better idea.. so left it alone..

Was planning on going but $15 entry really dissed it for me.. wtf should I pay to show off my car they should pay me!

Hey... umm.. what fee?

I didnt pay anything when i went.

Oh i see...

I think you mustve been reading the part where the girls are going to be at

equilibrium hotel...

This is what it says...

"March 1 - GQ @ Equilibrium Hotel, Sydney"

$20 General Entry

$15 before 10:30pm

$15 all night if in the guestlist or birthday list

lol

oh wellz.

Look men are pretty retarded when on the phone and internet... leave me alone..

Sorry I missed meeting you Anna, meet you on the 9th neways

F U PHIL

Edited by DECIM8

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The housing it self made minimum differences, while the exhaust manifold made a difference. 6 Boost T3 divided will do fine. ATR43SS3ProR model in T3 .82 rear (TS optional) from March 25th will be more then capable of 450whp with excellent response.   
    • The boy crashed his Patrol a while ago, so he is now driving his mum's ASX and she is driving my Honda I initially said he could have the Honda to drive around (he's a good kid currently training at the police academy), but, his mum was quick in saying that he "will" take the ASX and she will take the Honda, he was a bit upset with that, he rates the manual Honda more than the automatic ASX (mums taxi), and I'm getting the feeling she enjoys thrashing the manual Honda around In other news, I'm looking at a MX5 NB series 2 on Saturday  I always loved my NB series 1, but after stripping it down because I'm a idiot it wasn't fun cruising or driving around daily, and Jackie refused to drive it, which was an issue if we went out, because her refusing to drive it meant I lost my designated driver if we went to a party, or dinner, or...... basically anywhere where I could get a glow on Yes yes, I may need a new job if I decide to buy https://www.seek.com.au/apprentice-hairdresser-jobs/in-All-Sydney-NSW Plus giving the Honda to the boy, which is my cunning plan, will give me enough wifey type credits to turn up in another car Meh
    • Yeah I've just been checking it out on GTR registry and its the emerald green pearl (DS0) and only 610 made for S1 RS-Four V (if i'm understanding correctly) so I feel obliged to restore the paint to as close to original as possible!
    • Thankyou, sir! Yeah I'm having a lot of fun rewiring bits of the car. I used to dislike wiring a lot before, I dont like it any more but it is getting easier